Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Jim Haas's Discussions (4,253)

Discussions Replied To (1474) Replies Latest Activity

"Those who prepared, need not worry.  Those who did not, ......."

Jim Haas replied 10 hours ago to With The Most Important Industry In The Country Now In Big Trouble, Truckers Warnings Of ‘A Bloodbath Ahead’...

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Jim Haas

"The P.R. will swing big time in Trump's favor once the Dims balk at a solution, or d…"

Jim Haas replied on Sunday to ICE to begin pre dawn RAIDS on Sunday in 10 cities for Illegals!

12 on Sunday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I just heard that Trump postponed the raids for two weeks!"

Jim Haas replied on Sunday to ICE to begin pre dawn RAIDS on Sunday in 10 cities for Illegals!

12 on Sunday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"God Bless the militias!"

Jim Haas replied on Sunday to A Bundy/Malheur Deja Vu:-- Pacific Northwest Militia Groups Vow To Shield And Protect Oregon Republican Senators "At All Costs"

2 on Sunday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Yeah.  And put in for full welfare bennies..... "

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to New York to provide Illegal Aliens with Drivers Licenses ......

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Greedy, corrupt politicians have always been a problem, haven't they?"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to Former Ukrainian Prosecutor says, "No doubt Joe Biden forced me out to protect Hunter Biden!"

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Yep, Byron.  HAARP can CAUSE earthquakes.  Wouldn't surprise me if ???"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to SIX Moderate earthquakes strike the Cascadia Fault Zone off the Oregon Coast. Is the BIG ONE coming soon?

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"The Dims have always made things up as they go along......case in point: BHO ......n…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to Jussie Smollett Case to get special prosecutor to investigate him and Prosecutor Foxx for criminal acts.....

4 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Guess who is running Ca. now that they let Illegal Aliens vote and hold elected offi…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to California to FINE American CITIZENS to PAY for FREE Health Care for ILLEGAL ALIENS !

5 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"It might be to "smoke 'em out" on Saturday Night......"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to ICE to begin pre dawn RAIDS on Sunday in 10 cities for Illegals!

12 on Sunday
Reply by Byron wilkins

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2019   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service