Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Jim Haas's Discussions (3,669)

Discussions Replied To (1177) Replies Latest Activity

"He's always been brave, when surrounded by his "communist soul brothers" ......"

Jim Haas replied on Sunday to Obama lashes out at Trumps successes from south Africa.

1 on Sunday
Reply by Jim Haas

"I live right in the flight path here in G.J.  The Air Force Academy is just on the o…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to Plane stolen from Seattle Airport. Crashes on island in Puget Sound.....chased by F-15s......

3 on Monday
Reply by Kim B

"If you have AAA Insurance, and have a fairly simple transaction to make at the DMV,…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to SECRET DMV Office serves California lawmakers. All others must suffer......

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Go Q!  Go!  Those 900 Marines that Mad Dog sent down to Gitmo to build more faciliti…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to Alex Jones Claims 5.6 Million New Subscribers Following Purge: ‘Never Had This Much People’

10 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Yep.  I don't see them getting their act together before the mid terms, and probably…"

Jim Haas replied on Saturday to Will the world end on Sept. 4th ?

2 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Haas

"Stupid is as stupid does, right?  Trump needs to set up some re education camps for…"

Jim Haas replied Aug 9 to Teenage girl kicked out of Lodi, Ca. classroom for wearing NRA T Shirt! Teacher berates her in class!

3 Aug 9
Reply by Byron wilkins

"That's right, Keith.  Trump WILL find a way, to make Mexico pay...... hey, I'm a poe…"

Jim Haas replied Aug 9 to Legislator calls for $2k tax per illegal alien, to pay for Trump's Wall!

3 Aug 9
Reply by Byron wilkins

"There are laws on the books now, concerning breaking up monopolies.  They need to be…"

Jim Haas replied Aug 7 to The internet DARK AGES descends upon us: Facebook, Google, Spotify, Twitter all conspire to “outlaw” conservative speech with no due process

4 Aug 7
Reply by Byron wilkins

"The deer herds have still not recovered in our mountains around Grand Junction.  The…"

Jim Haas replied Aug 4 to Everglades now experiencing a Fukushima ELE.....

6 Aug 4
Reply by Kim B

"Better secret notes than rockets, I say......"

Jim Haas replied Aug 4 to Little Kim SENDS SECRET LETTER TO TRUMP... Trump sends back secret reply to Kim.....

1 Aug 4
Reply by Jim Haas

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service