Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Keith H's Discussions (1,799)

Discussions Replied To (1584) Replies Latest Activity

"Now the Intel Dinar Chronicles has to resort to reposting EYE THE SPY TWITTER TWEETS…"

Keith H replied 14 hours ago to "Assange in Headlines Soon" by Sierra (NZ) - 10.18.18

4 14 hours ago
Reply by Keith H

"I think I was duped by the MSM’s coverage listening to their interviews.  I was sway…"

Keith H replied 14 hours ago to JIM STONE UPDATE: The migrant caravan was stopped from crossing the international bridge into Mexico

2 14 hours ago
Reply by Keith H

"Too much disinformation for me to sort through.  There wasn’t a case number on the l…"

Keith H replied 14 hours ago to Interesting read on Khashoggi ....

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Jim Haas

" Appears as if they caught 100, how many more there are there is anyone's guess. "

Keith H replied yesterday to 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

5 yesterday
Reply by Kim B

"I like the term Bunghole Brigade..."

Keith H replied yesterday to LGBT thought police now a danger to public health as Twitter bans LifeSiteNews for science article covering spread of STDs among gay men

2 yesterday
Reply by Kim B

"Karma directly from Maxine Waters.  "

Keith H replied yesterday to Cuban Americans shout Nancy Pelosi out at Miami Restaurant!

3 yesterday
Reply by Keith H

"She has no good reason, Hannity points out she couldn’t win against the last two pol…"

Keith H replied yesterday to Hillary2020: Here We Go Again.

2 yesterday
Reply by Keith H

"I feel for these people, they blame the President of Guatemala and ask Trump to remo…"

Keith H replied yesterday to Here They Come...4000 Honduran Migrants Storm Across Bridge Into Mexico...Mexico Chickens Out, Let Them Pass..It's Going To Get Real, SOON

3 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I heard an opinion on the radio stating that all the MSM is doing is trying to find…"

Keith H replied on Thursday to House of Saud and Coup in Russia – Ben Fulford

10 on Thursday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"https://youtu.be/8U0rh6_Ne3g"

Keith H replied on Thursday to House of Saud and Coup in Russia – Ben Fulford

10 on Thursday
Reply by Byron wilkins

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service