Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Carolyn's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"At one point i was even considering that it may be due to wearing hair extensions fo…"

Carolyn replied 7 hours ago to Hair Loss

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Kim B

" "

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Kim B

"I have organic jamaican black castor oil. Hasn't helped"

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Kim B

"Thanks for sharing Cheryl. I've been running the gamut of some pretty heavy duty act…"

Carolyn replied 8 hours ago to Hair Loss

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Kim B

"I've got to tell you guys a very disconcerting story. Just more evidence that every…"

Carolyn replied 12 hours ago to Chemtrails. A conspiracy no more. Government admits to spraying population....

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"It does make me feel good when i awaken even one solitary soul on this plane, t bu…"

Carolyn replied 12 hours ago to It's Refreshing To See

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Carolyn

"I agree Cheryl. But do you know what i find discouraging? When someone can create a…"

Carolyn replied 20 hours ago to It's Refreshing To See

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Carolyn

"The day we see an empty stadium we'll know our mission is almost complete lollll"

Carolyn replied yesterday to NFL Hell. Empty seats galore at stadiums around the country as week 11 of the season continues, amid a boycott of kneeling, anthem protesting players continues.....

4 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"As anyone been bitten by their nanobots yet? I think i have all the arm. I'm treatin…"

Carolyn replied yesterday to Chemtrails. A conspiracy no more. Government admits to spraying population....

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

""

Carolyn replied yesterday to NFL Hell. Empty seats galore at stadiums around the country as week 11 of the season continues, amid a boycott of kneeling, anthem protesting players continues.....

4 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service