Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Jacks's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2015/04/benjamin-fulford-april-14-2015-former.html"

Jacks replied Apr 14, 2015 to Benjamin Fulford 4-15-15… “Former US Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair works for Japanese gangsters”

1 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Jacks

"http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2015/04/benjamin-fulford-april-6th-2015-chinese.html"

Jacks replied Apr 7, 2015 to Benjamin Fulford 4-7-15… “Chinese bid to take over the world fails despite support for Chinese development bank”

1 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Jacks

"I was outside when a guy in a truck drove by with cages Looking right at my Dog Coco…"

Jacks replied Apr 7, 2015 to Government-run animal control now kidnapping and murdering family pets in America if owners don't pay ransom demands

5 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Kim B

"http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/usia/ a propagation agency"

Jacks replied Apr 5, 2015 to The West Through the Eyes of North Korea [LEAKED PROPAGANDA]

2 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Byron wilkins

"All of the Fracking wells are being sealed by Heaven they will not let the Earth(Gai…"

Jacks replied Apr 5, 2015 to Californians Outraged As Oil Producers & Frackers Excluded From Emergency Water Restrictions

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by JOY

"About ten yrs ago a friend's money was stolen right out of the account the Bank said…"

Jacks replied Apr 5, 2015 to Man Who First Predicted Greek Bank Deposits Would Be Stolen Issues More Shocking Predictions For 2015

9 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Byron wilkins

"This is what caught my eye! "

Jacks replied Apr 5, 2015 to Morgellons victim gives interview.....

5 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Byron wilkins

"The Oil companies are using the Fracking to hide the chemicals-soup that they are du…"

Jacks replied Apr 5, 2015 to Californians Outraged As Oil Producers & Frackers Excluded From Emergency Water Restrictions

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by JOY

"And the Dirt is coming out because of the Meditating sending Divine Light onto those…"

Jacks replied Apr 1, 2015 to Bill And Hillary Clinton Facing RICO Racketeering Case Filed In Florida Federal Court

3 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Jacks

""may be opening up" Come on N.E.S.A.R.A.!!!"

Jacks replied Mar 28, 2015 to Office of Poofness 3-26-15… “Mid-Week Report”

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Jacks

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service