Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Cheryl Nelson's Discussions (16,332)

Discussions Replied To (6461) Replies Latest Activity

"I think so, too.  Q said the people have to be shown, not told. "

Cheryl Nelson replied 17 minutes ago to "Democrats Are Holding This Up!" - Trump Rages After Ordering Mnuchin To Send $3,400 To US Families

5 17 minutes ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"The answer appears to be he has some power on some of the EOs, but the unemployment…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 11 hours ago to "Democrats Are Holding This Up!" - Trump Rages After Ordering Mnuchin To Send $3,400 To US Families

5 17 minutes ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I didn't know they had to sign off on his EOs.  Well, we wait until September.  And…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 12 hours ago to "Democrats Are Holding This Up!" - Trump Rages After Ordering Mnuchin To Send $3,400 To US Families

5 17 minutes ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"And don't forget, she is steeped in corruption.  Just the people they are looking fo…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 18 hours ago to Legal expert says Kamala Harris DOES NOT QUALIFY for Vice President !

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Biden and she are already talking about a 3-month wearing masks outside.  "

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to Legal expert says Kamala Harris DOES NOT QUALIFY for Vice President !

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"It is a good point.  If she (as well as in Obama's case) won't respect the Constitut…"

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to Legal expert says Kamala Harris DOES NOT QUALIFY for Vice President !

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I wish this election was done already!"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Thursday to Air Force Helicopter incident in Virginia under FBI and Secret Service Investigation.....

1 on Thursday
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Biden has come out and said it.  He's shoe-horning her in as POTUS.  She couldn't wi…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Thursday to Constitution be Damned: Biden Announces Ineligible, Dual-Citizen, Sen. Kamala Harris as his Running Mate

3 on Thursday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"It probably won't happen, but if it does, then California + CCP = hostile nation and…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Wednesday to Banned video. Dems planning on seceeding if they don't win in Nov.! Martial law, race riots being planned, etc.

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith H

"Californication.  Look who's been in bed with CCP all along.  Trot out Madam Feinste…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Wednesday to Banned video. Dems planning on seceeding if they don't win in Nov.! Martial law, race riots being planned, etc.

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith H

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2020   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service