Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Cheryl Nelson's Discussions (9,165)

Discussions Replied To (3981) Replies Latest Activity

"The original NT was written in Greek, so perhaps the name was pronounced differently…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 3 hours ago to The Talmud of Jmmanuel (The Teachings of Jesus)

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Keith H

"Well, I won't be surprised if a copy turns up.  It might happen after Disclosure, wh…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 8 hours ago to The Talmud of Jmmanuel (The Teachings of Jesus)

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Keith H

"I read somewhere there may be a copy because the author of Matthew had a copy and th…"

Cheryl Nelson replied 11 hours ago to The Talmud of Jmmanuel (The Teachings of Jesus)

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Keith H

"I just finished reading Celestial Teachings by James W. Deardorff.  It was clear and…"

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to The Talmud of Jmmanuel (The Teachings of Jesus)

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Keith H

"Chemtrails seem to be laid when low pressure/storms are coming, I think to moderate…"

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to Two Days Without Chemtrails Here-Is There Hope?

5 10 hours ago
Reply by Keith H

"If Trump is smart, he'd take down Obama, Hillary, and Soros. "

Cheryl Nelson replied on Saturday to Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”

5 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Soros is funding a lot of this. "

Cheryl Nelson replied on Saturday to Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”

5 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Don't know.  One of JimH's videos is unaccessible too.  Just try posting again. I th…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Saturday to “Sleeper cell” Obama running shadow government op to discredit Natural News and other pro-Trump independent media

2 on Saturday
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Darn!  Should have known it was too good to be true.  Leave it up.  It's one of thos…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Thursday to Trump Just Ended Obama’s Vacation Scam And Sent Him A Bill You Have To See To Believe THIS IS FAKE NEWS WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT WE READ

12 on Thursday
Reply by Keith H

"OMG!  This is precious.  Justice at last!  Whatever Trump may be bumbling on one han…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Thursday to Trump Just Ended Obama’s Vacation Scam And Sent Him A Bill You Have To See To Believe THIS IS FAKE NEWS WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT WE READ

12 on Thursday
Reply by Keith H

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service