Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Cheryl Nelson's Discussions (14,442)

Discussions Replied To (6360) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been said this would happen."

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to British Prime Minister Resigns!

2 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Yes.  We all have to DO something.  "

Cheryl Nelson replied yesterday to Five COSMIC things you urgently need to know about the future of human civilization and life on Earth

3 yesterday
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I did too, for the most part.  I read the online chapters but haven't read the entir…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Thursday to • ALIEN INTERVIEW by Mrs. MacElroy & AIRL, the grey •

8 yesterday
Reply by Keith H

"And that's why Big Tech is trying to shut down the conservative internet. "

Cheryl Nelson replied on Wednesday to "Confirmation of DECLAS" by Sierra (NZ) - 5.22.19

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Keith H

"On obtaining the PDF, the disclaimer is this is fiction, with truth mixed in.  I was…"

Cheryl Nelson replied on Wednesday to • ALIEN INTERVIEW by Mrs. MacElroy & AIRL, the grey •

8 yesterday
Reply by Keith H

""May"?  Why would he not seek justice?"

Cheryl Nelson replied May 17 to Barr may "drop the hammer" on Joe Biden for TREASON!

3 May 17
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I've read that some are being taking off planet to be preserved from the coming eart…"

Cheryl Nelson replied May 17 to Earth’s Ecosystems Are On A Collision Course With Extinction: Insect Populations Have Declined By Up To 98 Percent In Some Areas Of The World

6 May 18
Reply by Wm

"The whole point of segregated sports was so women had a level playing field.  No mor…"

Cheryl Nelson replied May 15 to The real war on women:”Trans Women” women competing in female sports

3 May 15
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"They removed guns in a heartbeat.  Because that furthered the Agenda.  They leave Ro…"

Cheryl Nelson replied May 14 to BREAKING: Bayer Ordered to Pay $2 Billion in Damages in 3rd Roundup-Cancer Trial; Is Bankruptcy On the Horizon?

10 May 16
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Yes, a mind control cult.  One of the worst.  "

Cheryl Nelson replied May 5 to Did you know the passengers & crew quarantined in St Lucia due to measles are aboard the SCIENTOLOGY Floating Command Center cruise ship?

9 May 5
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2019   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service