Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Byron wilkins's Discussions (5,797)

Discussions Replied To (4865) Replies Latest Activity

"It just keeps getting worse."

Byron wilkins replied 21 hours ago to They don't want you knowing about this......

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I also heard that the military absentee ballots were not counted at all."

Byron wilkins replied 22 hours ago to Roy Moore not out yet. Fraudulent votes thrown out amid massive vote fraud in Birmingham...

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"With all the investigations going on against the killer couple from hell this one wo…"

Byron wilkins replied 22 hours ago to Hillary Offs Another One...Obvious Arkancide, Say Cops

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Now that she is being investigated this doctor would of destroyed her and her rape c…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Klinton body count continues to rise.....doctor knew too much about the Clintons and Haiti.....

1 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"How cool is that."

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to This is the actual recording on an answering machine at a school in Australia.......enjoy!

4 yesterday
Reply by Jim Haas

"There needs to be an arrest warrant for her, Sessions already announced to all judge…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Is the Bundy Trial of the century over? Judge Navarro (Diablo) makes ruling.....

2 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I expect the unexpected."

Byron wilkins replied on Tuesday to Winter 2017: After Snow in Florida, What To Expect

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Kim B

"Trump is really pissed about this."

Byron wilkins replied on Tuesday to NYC Terrorist attack....

3 on Tuesday
Reply by JOY

"How funny they have to trick us into thinking the fans came back what a pathetic jok…"

Byron wilkins replied on Monday to Busted! NFL League hires actors to help fill empty seats.....

5 on Tuesday
Reply by JOY

"This is evil beyond my scope of imagination. Since we have been breathing in aluminu…"

Byron wilkins replied on Monday to To understand what is going on you need to see this VIDEO

2 on Monday
Reply by Jim Haas

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service