Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Byron wilkins's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (3928) Replies Latest Activity

"I get so tired of hearing about these large and terrible storms and the thought of t…"

Byron wilkins replied 1 hour ago to Severe Storms Spawning Tornadoes and Floods Kill 8, Injure Dozens in Texas, Missouri, Arkansas

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"The son of the man who invented plastic went around the world to see the mountains o…"

Byron wilkins replied 4 hours ago to WHY DOCTORS ARE URGING PEOPLE TO STOP USING PLASTIC FOOD WRAP

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Trump asked him to head up his autism task force and he is. Kennedy is also offering…"

Byron wilkins replied 7 hours ago to Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Lets get the witch and quit screwing around, who's next the maid."

Byron wilkins replied 18 hours ago to Charges Sought Against Hillary’s Private Email Server IT People

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Keith H

"Wow I never thought any MSM station would let Kennedy on their show. I just watched…"

Byron wilkins replied 18 hours ago to Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Byron wilkins

"They are doing a great service to mankind thanks. "

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Mainstream Media Finally Exposes CIA Drug Trafficking Conspiracy in Explosive History Channel Series

3 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Just another day at the beach. Be careful where you step until it is over. "

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to 911 Perps Named

2 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I have a friend that keeps telling me if I want to know what is going on in the worl…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Mainstream Media Finally Exposes CIA Drug Trafficking Conspiracy in Explosive History Channel Series

3 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Very intelligent response about taking our attention away from earth changes caused…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Fukushima - Something is Wrong With This Story

9 yesterday
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Psychlos have seemed to have arrived early and are lurking in the halls of congress…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to Bill Ryan : The Truth about Corey Goode

6 yesterday
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service