Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Byron wilkins's Discussions (4,459)

Discussions Replied To (3652) Replies Latest Activity

"I also think it is the site with so many having problems, I also am using Avast and…"

Byron wilkins replied 8 hours ago to My internet security is saying this ning has a threat attached to it...

23 8 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"Yes I have it too and it is obnoxious. I also can't play any videos and have sent me…"

Byron wilkins replied 9 hours ago to My internet security is saying this ning has a threat attached to it...

23 8 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"It would be helpful to stay away from everything attached to google if possible."

Byron wilkins replied 20 hours ago to Getting re orientated

5 13 hours ago
Reply by Kim B

"I wonder what will be left of CA by spring at this pace. The extreme release of wate…"

Byron wilkins replied yesterday to BREAKING-Nightmare Situation-Nuclear Power Plant in Flood Path

2 yesterday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"This looks like truth for today's dam update.  Oroville Spillway Update Sunday, 19 F…"

Byron wilkins replied on Sunday to Oroville Dam is overflowing all day today - Town Flooded already but not on MSM (Video Proof) 4 min clip

4 on Monday
Reply by Kim B

"I saw the same thing yesterday on a video, all the equipment was gone and it was bar…"

Byron wilkins replied on Sunday to Oroville Dam is overflowing all day today - Town Flooded already but not on MSM (Video Proof) 4 min clip

4 on Monday
Reply by Kim B

"Could they be trying to break up the rain storm that many say will take the dam part…"

Byron wilkins replied on Sunday to What Is Causing This Radar Anomaly At Oroville Dam In California DAHBOO777 VIDEO

3 on Sunday
Reply by Keith H

"I watched 5 videos about Oroville today and they all said the dam is going to fail t…"

Byron wilkins replied on Saturday to Health Ranger: Oroville dam emergency demonstrates how incompetent bureaucrats are marching California into catastrophic collapse at every level

6 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I agree he needs to get serious about his enemies real soon or they will tale him do…"

Byron wilkins replied on Saturday to Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”

5 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I agree that he is the money man and has turned it over to O to operate. Lazy people…"

Byron wilkins replied on Saturday to Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”

5 on Saturday
Reply by Byron wilkins

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service