Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Walk&Reflect's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Just in time for the banker round up! "

Walk&Reflect replied Mar 22 to FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 3-19-18… “The world is about to find out just how horrific the Khazarian mafia’s crimes were”

2 Mar 22
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"Zap must be in need of more funds, and delivering good news always increases donatio…"

Walk&Reflect replied Mar 18 to "Success" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness - 3.18.18 3

3 Mar 18
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Now witnesses will start suiciding and getting in car accidents"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 26 to Teacher grazed by bullet says she thought shooter was SWAT! Helmet, full gear, strange rifle!.....

4 Feb 26
Reply by Byron wilkins

"This "American war hero" has taken out more American servicemen with his own hand th…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 25 to John McCain booed!

9 Feb 25
Reply by Jim Haas

"Apparently the Police were not ordered to stand down, and the deputies will be "priv…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 24 to FOUR Broward County Deputies cowered behind their cars as the shootings progressed......

6 Feb 25
Reply by Byron wilkins

"A responsible government, even at the local level, would offer tax incentives for pe…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 24 to Peak food as modern agriculture fails, This should wake a lot of people up quickly

14 Feb 24
Reply by Jim Haas

"In the early 90s I was backpacking in the wilderness and laid down to sleep under a…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 24 to SSP Space Battle over Nevada Footage - February 23, 2018

4 Feb 24
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Omorosa (not sure of the spelling) said this about Mike Pence,  ‘He Thinks Jesus Tel…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 20 to Jordan Sather - 'Controlling Your Mind With "The Voice of God" Technology'

10 Feb 20
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"I drank a lot of coffee over the years, I work a graveyard shift so it seems necessa…"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 20 to The great COFFEE Deception ......

17 Feb 21
Reply by Bill

"That Heinlein quote is awesome"

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 14 to Civil War about to erupt in Minnesota! ..... Americans standing against Muslims! .....

6 Feb 14
Reply by Walk&Reflect

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service