Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Walk&Reflect's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"The article says he had 19 years of service, not of age. Trump praised his lifetime…"

Walk&Reflect replied on Thursday to Trumps mourn loss of 19 year old Secret Service Agent lost in Scotland !

5 yesterday
Reply by Keith H

"the best they could come up with was a "false statement on a loan document"? But the…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jul 4 to link: FoxNews - "Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to bank fraud in deal with prosecutors"

6 Jul 4
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"With these published and peer reviewed papers, the cat is totally out of the bag. Wh…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jun 12 to World's Astronomers Announce Planet X Has Been Sighted

4 Jun 12
Reply by Keith H

"A lot of math and physics, the kind of proof only science can lay out. The object wa…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jun 12 to World's Astronomers Announce Planet X Has Been Sighted

4 Jun 12
Reply by Keith H

"Lol, guess they are offering him a spacesuit, and maybe a spot on one of the evacuat…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jun 9 to Vatican Makes First-Time Appearance at Bilderberg

1 Jun 9
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"I get that message for other sites but not this one"

Walk&Reflect replied Jun 2 to IS ANYONE GETTING A MESSAGE THIS SITE IS NOT SECURE?

7 Jun 3
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Can't get enough good help these days"

Walk&Reflect replied May 30 to Urgent Workers Wanted in New Zealand

9 May 30
Reply by Byron wilkins

"my understanding is that the ripple of a tidal wave, no matter how large, is more da…"

Walk&Reflect replied May 29 to The Rothschilds are building a floating city in emergency mode. What do they know that we do not?

5 May 30
Reply by Byron wilkins

"Loves the cesium rich water."

Walk&Reflect replied May 11 to Ocean water off San Diego luminescing ......

2 May 11
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"Just in time for the banker round up! "

Walk&Reflect replied Mar 22 to FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 3-19-18… “The world is about to find out just how horrific the Khazarian mafia’s crimes were”

2 Mar 22
Reply by Walk&Reflect

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service