Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Actual CPM radiation readings from around the USA this last week...

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if so then everything is contaminated including source of drinking water, food source, produce, etc.

I think this may be why the Feds don't want it to rain in Ca.  All the crops would be irrigated with "hot" water, resulting in a "hot" harvest..... As the state"dries up", the people will  voluntarily start leaving.....

I'm taking my Boron real regularly, right now....

Jim are you in proximity of reactors. Grand Junction was also high last week. I am 60 miles down wind of Spokane which is also very high. Could you explain the use of boron and your source. 

I'm using a chelated product made by Nature's Way.  It's a 3mg capsule, and dosage is one cap per day.  It is called Boron Chelate 3mg.  Any good health foods store should carry it, or you can order it online.  You might note my blog on boron in the blog section.  It is interesting to note that all the clinical tests were run with plain old 20 Mule Team Boraxo, laundry aid powder.  The guy using it used 30 mg of Boraxo for two weeks and cured his arthritis.  Boron causes your vitamin D-3 to work better, also.  It keeps the calcium and magnesium in your body in proper balance.  It's said it can even repair your chromosomes!...Good stuff.  Everyone should be supplementing with it.  Besides that, it absorbs radiation and eliminates it through the kidneys.  What more can I say?  It's also a great fungicide.

Yes, Boron is a very good supplement.  However I had no idea it helped get rid of radiation poisoning.  

Fruits like apples, oranges, red grapes, pears, plums, kiwis, sultanas, dates, as well as certain vegetables, avocado, soybeans and nuts are rich sources of boron. Chickpeas, borlotti beans, hazel nuts, currants, peanut butter, red kidney beans, tomato, lentils, olive, onion, potato wine, and beer are also notable sources of Boron. There are so many sources that there is no reason to ever suffer from a deficiency.

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/minerals/boron.html

Hmmm I may have to get some extra to give to my old horse.  He is very arthritic.

Thanks Jim I am going to order some.

Kim, Just be sure all those things you listed are grown in naturally fertilized soil (organic), and NOT in synthetic fertilizer, as the synthetic fertilizer HINDERS the uptake of the Boron..... By the way, Boron will help remove all heavy metals from your body, like lead and mercury...

Kim B said:

Yes, Boron is a very good supplement.  However I had no idea it helped get rid of radiation poisoning.  

Fruits like apples, oranges, red grapes, pears, plums, kiwis, sultanas, dates, as well as certain vegetables, avocado, soybeans and nuts are rich sources of boron. Chickpeas, borlotti beans, hazel nuts, currants, peanut butter, red kidney beans, tomato, lentils, olive, onion, potato wine, and beer are also notable sources of Boron. There are so many sources that there is no reason to ever suffer from a deficiency.

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/minerals/boron.html

True the fruits and veggies would have to be organic completely.  Thanks for the reminder.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service