AG Sessions Refusing to Prosecute Wasserman Schultz and Lois Lerner Despite Overwhelming Evidence

By Dave Hodges on Sep 10, 2017 12:22 pm
  AG Sessions has announced that he is refusing to prosecute Wasserman Schultz and Lois Lerner despite overwhelming evidence against them. Didn’t President Trump promise to drain the swamp? Then, why is the swamp still growing? America is outraged and here is the story.

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a great idea Cheryl. Maybe painting names of the swamp creatures on each one of them may scare them silly. Today is 9/11 that event that was never exposed as a false flag because some powerful force does not want it to come out.

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think we should designate lampposts in DC.  The first one should be labeled "The AG Sessions Memorial Lamppost."  Maybe they'll take the hint and see the light.  Maybe they will realize the untouchables aren't the only force they should be afraid of.

• I think we should designate lampposts in DC.  The first one should be labeled "The AG Sessions Memorial Lamppost."  Maybe they'll take the hint and see the light.  Maybe they will realize the untouchables aren't the only force they should be afraid of.

• These people are becoming untouchable is Sessions afraid of them too. If you can't get the smaller fish you can never get the fat fish Hillary. There are no criminals at the top, just suspects.  

Cheryl Nelson said:

I am so sick of bought politicians.  It's time for lamppost power.

• I am so sick of bought politicians.  It's time for lamppost power.

This reply was deleted.