Replies

• Yes Climate change is BS too! Whole Solar system/Galaxy has moved into an area in the cosmos that has higher energy the ice on the poles of mars are not there anymore as an indication of that fact!

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks for the pep talk, I think I can heal it myself knowing what is going on seems to make it easier My shoulder and hips are like new after  asking my super conscious to heal them It took lots of requests but they are perfect now. I need to get it done before some medical doctor decides to medicate me to death or slice me open. I hope your right Bill because they just gave themselves permission to chemtrail us to death to stop climate change.
    Cheryl Nelson said:

Just remember, Byron.  You won't go before it's time, so don't worry about it.  When it's our time, we all ship out.  Also, if there is a problem, get another qhht session and see if the problem can be remedied that way. 

Byron wilkins said:

This really hit me hard because yesterday I had a stress test to check my heart out. The Nurses were talking about all the people who were failing the test which was necessary for them to go through surgery. They also were talking about the volume of people coming in for testing and they were tired while their boss was considering going to 6 days instead of 5.  All of this did not hit me until I saw this video. I feel like my heart is under stress and maybe I have become a statistic, what a sickening thought that is. 

• Thanks for the pep talk, I think I can heal it myself knowing what is going on seems to make it easier My shoulder and hips are like new after  asking my super conscious to heal them It took lots of requests but they are perfect now. I need to get it done before some medical doctor decides to medicate me to death or slice me open. I hope your right Bill because they just gave themselves permission to chemtrail us to death to stop climate change.
    Cheryl Nelson said:

Just remember, Byron.  You won't go before it's time, so don't worry about it.  When it's our time, we all ship out.  Also, if there is a problem, get another qhht session and see if the problem can be remedied that way. 

Byron wilkins said:

This really hit me hard because yesterday I had a stress test to check my heart out. The Nurses were talking about all the people who were failing the test which was necessary for them to go through surgery. They also were talking about the volume of people coming in for testing and they were tired while their boss was considering going to 6 days instead of 5.  All of this did not hit me until I saw this video. I feel like my heart is under stress and maybe I have become a statistic, what a sickening thought that is. 

• Just remember, Byron.  You won't go before it's time, so don't worry about it.  When it's our time, we all ship out.  Also, if there is a problem, get another qhht session and see if the problem can be remedied that way. 

Byron wilkins said:

• This Cosmic Radiation interacts with our body systems and allows gradual DNA upgrades!

Chemtrails are trying to stop or slow it down.

• This really hit me hard because yesterday I had a stress test to check my heart out. The Nurses were talking about all the people who were failing the test which was necessary for them to go through surgery. They also were talking about the volume of people coming in for testing and they were tired while their boss was considering going to 6 days instead of 5.  All of this did not hit me until I saw this video. I feel like my heart is under stress and maybe I have become a statistic, what a sickening thought that is. 

• Interesting!

This reply was deleted.