Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014

High Radiation levels exceeded the Evacuation Level requiring the wholesale Evacuation of civilians at many locations in the States over the past four years, from 2010 to 2014.

Those who remain are supposed to be wearing Hazmat Suits. Did Evacuation happen in your town or city? No, of course not. It did not happen anywhere that I know of.

This heavy radiation influx precedes the Fukushima Daiichi, Japan three reactor meltdowns. Therefore, by definition it cannot be just strictly from the Fukushima radiation releases.

The killing radiation came from some place else, plus Fukushima’s Rad. This pattern is repeated again and again in cities throughout America. What happened to beautiful Zapped America? Certain scuttlebutt in the nuclear community is that America’s is the most irradiated population in the world.

Getting Zapped like that leads to “shortened life spans” in the quaint expression of the American Nuclear Regulatory Commission. It means the Rad kills you before your time. This is from greatly increased rates of radiation induced heart disease, radiation induced cancers and hundreds of other radiation induced illnesses.

Today’s HazMat Suit Required and Evacuation Level cities include a lot of locations. Notable due to very high Radiation levels are the following: Billings, Montana, 769 CPM Idaho Falls, Idaho, 488 CPM Rapid City, South Dakota, 463 CPM Grand Junction, Colorado, 465 CPM Colorado Springs, Colorado, 536 CPM San Diego, California, 417 CPM and Raleigh, North Carolina, 474 CPM

THE “EVACUATION REQUIRED” LEVEL IS 300 CPM [Counts Per Minute.] A single Count is One Radioactive Decay.

More:  http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/25/comment-on-radiation-2010-2014/

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just like the plankton eats radiation in the sea.  Then the fish eat the plankton. 

I'm wondering if the ebola scare is a cover-up for mass die-offs of humans from the radiation.  I mean, how long can a human be bombarded with over 300 cpm's a day before they start dying en masse?

Byron wilkins said:

I have wondered why the west coast was hardly ever on the alert list. Radiation and Ebola have very similar symptoms. Cesium 134 mimics potassium and the plants draw it up from the soil and you eat it. 

• I have wondered why the west coast was hardly ever on the alert list. Radiation and Ebola have very similar symptoms. Cesium 134 mimics potassium and the plants draw it up from the soil and you eat it. 

• It's the same kind of interesting that people from West Africa are getting off planes sick.  Both could be related to radiation.

Jason D. said:

Isn't it interesting that California has very little produce this year due to a severe drought?

• Isn't it interesting that California has very little produce this year due to a severe drought?

• I avoid California fruits.  However my husband buys strawberries from there so I have to make sure I use the radialgin in drinks.  When I shop for strawberries, I look for those from Florida.

• Paul, I would assume so.  It's in the air.  Particles fall on the grass.  The cows eat the grass.  The radiation comes out in their milk.  Etc.  I won't buy California fruits or vegetables any more.

paul kawsek said:

does this include your water supply, food supply etc..are all contaminated?

• does this include your water supply, food supply etc..are all contaminated?

This reply was deleted.