DREAM

I had my second apocalyptic dream.  I was near a mountain that was a long ridge.  As I looked up Large pieces of rocks the size of houses started to brake off and slide down the mountain. There were people  walking on it and started to run down but it was too late for them.  The mountain seemed to roll over and more and more big pieces along with debris started to rain down the hill. The mountain was perhaps a quarter of a mile high and I was just a few blocks away.  Suddenly I reolised that the entire mountain was tipping over and I ran along with everyone else.  But I tried to run the length as running away from it was useless.  Rocks were crashing down everywhere.   I made it out but was lost.  Has anyone else been having these kinds of dreams lately?

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Joy, the earth and humanity is about to experience a pole shift and weather changes that may be drastic.  HOWEVER!  We are in a different dimension right now.  A different time line.  A different reality.  A new earth.  Perhaps the pole shift happened already on our old world and we were raptured to this one.   Or perhaps CERN caused a rip in time and space putting us here.  Or maybe we are in the event horizon of a black hole which would distort time and space.  What ever the reason we are here!  I am posting a photo for those who can remember the old world.  I remember Sicily was an island.  I remember cause that is where my ansistors came from.   Do you remember?  2967677149?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Joy, it is about the earth changes!    It has nothing to do with my life.    It is something that will happen somewhere in the world.  I suspect Israel because of the way people were dressed.    I do love your dream book info though.

• Joy, no no no.  Not a volcano.  Like when a volcano blows everyone runs and rocks are flying everywhere.   The mountain raised and tipped forward.  It was rolling over and about to crush everyone.

• Joy, that is interesting information.  The people in the dream on the mountain side, were dressed in robes like in Arabia old garb.  White robes etc.  Or ancient Israel.  But the coffee shop I was sitting in  near to the bottom of the mountain was modern.  Big chunks of the mountain were rising up into the air and braking off as if it was growing.   Sort of like a volcano.  The mountain was tipping over!  Rising up and falling towards the people.  But it seamed very real.   I feel it was in the middle east, perhaps Israel.  And at the same time it started to snow where there was eight inches in just a few minutes of time.   Probable during the pole shift.

• I also had a strange dream where three gigantic ships came up on the beach.  They were as tall as 20 aircraft carriers.  And very long.

• What kinds of things Cheryl ?

Cheryl Nelson said:

Sounds like the mountain was moving due to the tectonic plate shifting. 

No, I haven't had those kinds of dreams lately, but I have been having very lucid dreams of other things.  

• I have had dreams of the lake in front of my house sloshing up to my door step and having to escape to the hill behind my house where the rain was creating a mud slide going back to the lake. Marshall Masters say's many people are and have been having these dreams. Maybe we can see the future or are we looking at past lives.

Cheryl Nelson said:

I've had dreams of mountainous waves rolling onto the beaches in the L.A. area.  

• I've had dreams of mountainous waves rolling onto the beaches in the L.A. area.  

• No. Nothing like this!
  • Sounds like the mountain was moving due to the tectonic plate shifting. 

No, I haven't had those kinds of dreams lately, but I have been having very lucid dreams of other things.  

This reply was deleted.