Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

I had my second apocalyptic dream.  I was near a mountain that was a long ridge.  As I looked up Large pieces of rocks the size of houses started to brake off and slide down the mountain. There were people  walking on it and started to run down but it was too late for them.  The mountain seemed to roll over and more and more big pieces along with debris started to rain down the hill. The mountain was perhaps a quarter of a mile high and I was just a few blocks away.  Suddenly I reolised that the entire mountain was tipping over and I ran along with everyone else.  But I tried to run the length as running away from it was useless.  Rocks were crashing down everywhere.   I made it out but was lost.  Has anyone else been having these kinds of dreams lately?

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joy, it is about the earth changes!    It has nothing to do with my life.    It is something that will happen somewhere in the world.  I suspect Israel because of the way people were dressed.    I do love your dream book info though.

Well if you say it is not a personal dream but a premonition then would this not also apply on a group level as well ?!
Why would this then be happening to us as a whole as a race?!

Joy, the earth and humanity is about to experience a pole shift and weather changes that may be drastic.  HOWEVER!  We are in a different dimension right now.  A different time line.  A different reality.  A new earth.  Perhaps the pole shift happened already on our old world and we were raptured to this one.   Or perhaps CERN caused a rip in time and space putting us here.  Or maybe we are in the event horizon of a black hole which would distort time and space.  What ever the reason we are here!  I am posting a photo for those who can remember the old world.  I remember Sicily was an island.  I remember cause that is where my ansistors came from.   Do you remember? 

Well Jim, whatever YOUR reality is, do not forget that you came from source and you are here on this earth for a reason.  Do not let other peoples beliefs warp your mind and ground yourself through nature and singing praise for all the beautiful gifts given to us that are free!  Like all the hard working people that made that shirt you are wearing, or the sun that warms you or appreciating the beauty of nature!  be grounded with all that is, not what some so called teacher says that is how it is.  If you are in a different dimension than I am then how are we communicating, no never mind don't answer that.

Peace

Jim Balister said:

Joy, the earth and humanity is about to experience a pole shift and weather changes that may be drastic.  HOWEVER!  We are in a different dimension right now.  A different time line.  A different reality.  A new earth.  Perhaps the pole shift happened already on our old world and we were raptured to this one.   Or perhaps CERN caused a rip in time and space putting us here.  Or maybe we are in the event horizon of a black hole which would distort time and space.  What ever the reason we are here!  I am posting a photo for those who can remember the old world.  I remember Sicily was an island.  I remember cause that is where my ansistors came from.   Do you remember? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service