Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Earth Changes Central (ECC) GROUP Meditation/Healing

ECC
GROUP Meditation/Healing:
  next meditation is Tuesday,  12 October 2010
Every member of this ECC Ning is welcome to join this open invitation group meditation as they chose. It is designed to be a self-organising opportunity to come
together in purpose while sharing in a relaxed, free form way.

Presently, this ECC Meditation is scheduled for:
Tuesdays at 3 times, so people from any place in the world,
     or off world, ;) may join us.
05:00 UTC, 14:30 UTC, 01:00 UTC
10:00 EDT, 19:30 EDT, 06:00 EDT
09:00 CDT, 18:30 CDT, 05:00 CDT
08:00 MDT, 17:30 MDT, 04:00 MDT
07:00 PDT, 16:30 PDT, 03:00 PDT
You may use this clock to help you figure your local time.
Time Zone Converter

To unify our meditation I offer this super simple structure:
Synchronise our breathing,
Breathe 3 deep slow breaths with the intent to synchronise your personal meditation to the ECC meditation.
Smile inwardly.
Connect to your own highest spiritual source.
Read or simply acknowledge the script below.
Then meditate, contemplate, sit in stillness, pray, in whatever way
you heart leads you.
Be playful, happy, enjoy, creative, your imagination is your only limit....
:0)

ECC Meditation Opening Script:
We come together
in unity and purpose,
Seeking the highest good
for all life.
We invite any one who wants to
join us in this same purpose,
And we give thanks to the
great protection we receive
in our unity.

You may meditate any length of time you choose, from a few minutes, to a half hour, or so.
However, when you close your meditation, if you want to also direct the high,
positive energy that has been generated then you may do so with the
ECC Group Meditation code: Rose of Sharon

This discussion format is set up so anyone may request this beautiful energy to be directed to any person, event, or issue in which they are concerned.
It is also, set up so that anyone who wants to volunteer, may at any time participate, in a
self-appointed, and self-moderating way, in this loving self-organising space.
And, it is also set up so that any member may come here to share their ECC
Group Meditation experiences.

I explain how and why this works in the replies below.
Please read them, and ask questions if you need help understanding this process.

I want to thank everyone who helped me, in spirit, in putting the ideas of this meditation
together.
Thank you all for sharing your hearts with us!!!

Views: 3353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now for the third meditation, this will show you how this structure will let us have soooo much flexibility in how we can join in with this group meditation. I had just finished an email to Ronnie, so I could sit in medititation, something came up, and I couldn't do it, something came up again, and I couldn't do it again, this continued until it was time for me to go to bed, so I thought, I'll sync to the earlier time and then meditate before I go to sleep.

Well, I fell asleep!!!, LOL, I was very tired and meditation relaxed me straight into sleep. But here's the cool part, I slept in the next morning, I did not wake up at my normal time, instead I woke up at 0400, in a full out meditative state with energy running from the bottom of my feet out of my head, from above my head out through the bottom of my feet like a full on rotating torsion field, I felt warm, energised, and spot on connected to the group meditation, I did the Rose of Sharon code, but mentally added someone I had thought of earlier. Blazes' mother, now this happened spontaneously, organically, naturally, without any pre-thought or sense of control coming from my personality!!!! I thought this was amazing and I wanted to share this with everyone.

My feeling is that many souls participated in our little group meditation, whether we were consciously aware of our participation, or not, I am eager to see how this Rose of Sharon process plays itself out over time....

I am looking forward to next week's meditations...
And remember, if you have a more pressing or immediate need, feel free to request extra support in the
SPECIAL REQUEST format. Grace and Blessings to all, e
ROSE of SHARON: Week of dates running Sat, Aug 25 -->Tues, Aug 31:

I'm opening the request reply chain for the upcoming ECC Group Meditation: 31 Aug 2010
Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL... Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity...
Teresa, Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! I'm still going to keep you and Leah in the ECC Group meditation requests.
I'd like to know how your pain is doing, if you don't mind sharing... Love and Blessings to you, e

Teresa C said:
I am so happy to tell everyone my daughters thyroid levels were normal as of yesterday. No radiation...Yay!! So now we will wean her off the meds slowly. With all my heart I want to thank those of you who keep her in your thoughts of prayerful meditation.
How powerful we truly are!! Sending you all LOVE!
edina said:

I'm opening the request reply chain for the upcoming ECC Group Meditation: 31 Aug 2010
Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL... Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity...
our local, regional, national, corporate, transnational, and planetary leaders, our capacity for our own personal leadership, response-ablities, and capacity for soulutions, Teresa C and Leah, Blaze's Mom, CTW/GF, Ziggy, d, Karman and family, RLP, Beth, for all the people trying to get the word out on earth changes...,
I would appreciate the name of Jeanette A. from Kalkaska, MI, be placed into our healing energies. Jeanette is going into heart surgery this week and could use the extra boost on her road to recovery. Much thanks to all...
If it be to our Creators Will... my husband and I could use a little prosperity energy right now. Our business is in need of customers to get a flow restarted to help pay bills and create a small budget to keep our business afloat. We don't ask for more than we need, just enough to keep us going. Right now economics here in Northern Michigan is flowing backwards, worse than stagnating. A little boost in positive prosperity flow would be graciously accepted, Thank you!
In thinking on this, I could probably assume that there are many good people on this planet, who could use some of that welcome Prosperity, to help them live without worry where the next dollar will come from. Opening the Flow of prosperity for the needs of All, would relieve a lot of stress, and allow those receiving, to focus on immediate needs other than money. Less stress = less health issues too.
Tomorrow's Meditation... to quote Edina....
"Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL... Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity..."
This is a wonderful, all encompassing Focus... Thank you Edina
ROSE of SHARON: Week of dates running Wed, Sep 1 -->Tues, Sep 7:

I'm opening the request reply chain for the upcoming ECC Group Meditation: Tue 7 Sep 2010
Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL...
Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity...
our local, regional, national, corporate, trans-national, and planetary leaders, our capacity for our own personal leadership, response-abilities, and capacity for soulutions, perfect timing, that we may all feel a better sense of timing in our actions, and that we develop healthy and balanced relationships with time, the time principle, the spirits of time, the time lords, AKA the archangels, and for our combined groundedness, our ground of being, our physical ground, our emotional ground, our mental ground, and our spiritual ground....
ROSE of SHARON Aug 31st Meditation... personal experience...
Greetings from Northern Michigan.... I chose to meditate at our Labyrinth yesterday. I used Edina's guide. I read it softly out loud and then consciously grounded myself, feeling the energies of Mother Earth flowing up and through me and then out through my Heart Chakra. As soon as the energy flowed outward, I saw before me a glowing orb form. I knew this was Mother Earth. She was as alive as me, maybe more so, pulsing with Life, and surrounded with pearly golden aura, also vibrating. As I focused on Edina's words, a group of beings appeared, all dressed in similar fashion but of different ages and races. They clasped hands forming a complete circle around the vibrating Earth in the center of the circle. Where their hands touched a new energy came forth of a blue green color dancing with golden sparks. This energy flowed fast and with determination to quickly encompass the Earth and then all of the participants. It was beautiful. I instantly felt connected to this circle. I stayed there for several moments, projecting Unity for all beings, Healing for all needs, and Prosperity for all purpose. I then walked the Labyrinth with the image of my meditation and the intent of focus. I walked slowly and observed all the rocks and stones that created the 7 paths. They were ancient and humbly serving in sweet silent surrender. I realized in that moment, that this is our directive too... to serve in sweet surrender for all in need.... Blessed Be
This morning I awoke to a golden sky. The rising sun was hidden by clouds, soon to empty precious rain, but the sun shone with an amazing glowing golden light, creating a golden world. It was incredible! LOVE is our WAY... No matter what happens in future times, we are all going to be all right.
Weiynala, this is so beautiful, it's brought tears to my eyes, and my whole body is pulsing from my fingertips to the souls of my feet in resonance to what you have written. Gracias, mucho gracias, for sharing this!!!!!, e

Weiynala of Styx said:
ROSE of SHARON Aug 31st Meditation... personal experience...
Greetings from Northern Michigan.... I chose to meditate at our Labyrinth yesterday. I used Edina's guide. I read it softly out loud and then consciously grounded myself, feeling the energies of Mother Earth flowing up and through me and then out through my Heart Chakra. As soon as the energy flowed outward, I saw before me a glowing orb form. I knew this was Mother Earth. She was as alive as me, maybe more so, pulsing with Life, and surrounded with pearly golden aura, also vibrating. As I focused on Edina's words, a group of beings appeared, all dressed in similar fashion but of different ages and races. They clasped hands forming a complete circle around the vibrating Earth in the center of the circle. Where their hands touched a new energy came forth of a blue green color dancing with golden sparks. This energy flowed fast and with determination to quickly encompass the Earth and then all of the participants. It was beautiful. I instantly felt connected to this circle. I stayed there for several moments, projecting Unity for all beings, Healing for all needs, and Prosperity for all purpose. I then walked the Labyrinth with the image of my meditation and the intent of focus. I walked slowly and observed all the rocks and stones that created the 7 paths. They were ancient and humbly serving in sweet silent surrender. I realized in that moment, that this is our directive too... to serve in sweet surrender for all in need.... Blessed Be
This morning I awoke to a golden sky. The rising sun was hidden by clouds, soon to empty precious rain, but the sun shone with an amazing glowing golden light, creating a golden world. It was incredible! LOVE is our WAY... No matter what happens in future times, we are all going to be all right.
Bless you Edina with a warm loving HUG...
I'm looking forward to sharing the meditation time with you again next week. I'm finding that this meditation is super energizing, e

Weiynala of Styx said:
Bless you Edina with a warm loving HUG...
PS Weiynala, your labyrinth sounds amazing...
edina said:
edina said:
ROSE of SHARON: Week of dates running Wed, Sep 1 -->Tues, Sep 7:

I'm opening the request reply chain for the upcoming ECC Group Meditation: Tue 7 Sep 2010
Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL...
Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity...
our local, regional, national, corporate, trans-national, and planetary leaders, our capacity for our own personal leadership, response-abilities, and capacity for soulutions, perfect timing, that we may all feel a better sense of timing in our actions, and that we develop healthy and balanced relationships with time, the time principle, the spirits of time, the time lords, AKA the archangels, and for our combined groundedness, our ground of being, our physical ground, our emotional ground, our mental ground, and our spiritual ground....
Teresa C, Leah, ZG, LC, Blaze's Mom, the man who lost his home, Gratitude for keeping my Mom's home safe, Weiynala and prosperity for her and all other here who struggle with the economic depression, vision for a BEAUTY future for us ALL, Abbi, miners in Chile, Ronnie, Bill S, that gardens everywhere may flourish, and people will share their abundance of their gardens with each other...

K and his family's safe return. mitigation and wisdom for humanity in what lies ahead,healing,peace and love for all those who are sick in body and in heart. A quickening of the hearts of those who are financially able to offer assistance to those in need as well as those in hunger especially the children throughout our world.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service