Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Earth Changes Central (ECC) GROUP Meditation/Healing

ECC
GROUP Meditation/Healing:
  next meditation is Tuesday,  12 October 2010
Every member of this ECC Ning is welcome to join this open invitation group meditation as they chose. It is designed to be a self-organising opportunity to come
together in purpose while sharing in a relaxed, free form way.

Presently, this ECC Meditation is scheduled for:
Tuesdays at 3 times, so people from any place in the world,
     or off world, ;) may join us.
05:00 UTC, 14:30 UTC, 01:00 UTC
10:00 EDT, 19:30 EDT, 06:00 EDT
09:00 CDT, 18:30 CDT, 05:00 CDT
08:00 MDT, 17:30 MDT, 04:00 MDT
07:00 PDT, 16:30 PDT, 03:00 PDT
You may use this clock to help you figure your local time.
Time Zone Converter

To unify our meditation I offer this super simple structure:
Synchronise our breathing,
Breathe 3 deep slow breaths with the intent to synchronise your personal meditation to the ECC meditation.
Smile inwardly.
Connect to your own highest spiritual source.
Read or simply acknowledge the script below.
Then meditate, contemplate, sit in stillness, pray, in whatever way
you heart leads you.
Be playful, happy, enjoy, creative, your imagination is your only limit....
:0)

ECC Meditation Opening Script:
We come together
in unity and purpose,
Seeking the highest good
for all life.
We invite any one who wants to
join us in this same purpose,
And we give thanks to the
great protection we receive
in our unity.

You may meditate any length of time you choose, from a few minutes, to a half hour, or so.
However, when you close your meditation, if you want to also direct the high,
positive energy that has been generated then you may do so with the
ECC Group Meditation code: Rose of Sharon

This discussion format is set up so anyone may request this beautiful energy to be directed to any person, event, or issue in which they are concerned.
It is also, set up so that anyone who wants to volunteer, may at any time participate, in a
self-appointed, and self-moderating way, in this loving self-organising space.
And, it is also set up so that any member may come here to share their ECC
Group Meditation experiences.

I explain how and why this works in the replies below.
Please read them, and ask questions if you need help understanding this process.

I want to thank everyone who helped me, in spirit, in putting the ideas of this meditation
together.
Thank you all for sharing your hearts with us!!!

Views: 3433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Dianna

update still having trble

jacks wrote:
whoknoze: Still trying to help you and your Father someone still putting up Blocking!

I sure who woul try that jacks,thanks for trying,he is in a care center now and worried he is not going to be the same in his mind I think they took too long getting here might be some amount of brain issues because of hydroencephalic sweling he had because of the heart incident.
I hope he gets better but they said it could take a very long time to get him there if ever.
OK, I have not given up but getting attacks like one phone call after another from somone either from hospital, his doctor ,relatives and assorted other annoyances. I hope to sleep well tonight as I gotta be tehre tomorrow to see his current and likely to be fired doctor.
I hope to be alert enough to deal with her string of excuses and rhetoric.
She is not going to allow my dad to wait an hour anymore like she does to him anymore.
IMHO a doctor who takes a Hippocratic oath then tells patients they come last and her family and life are her first priority.
She took an oath and disregards it as non applicable to her.
Her lax attitude is why my father is in this shape ,but sorry not on topic sory all.
OK, Thanks my friends, I gotta go and try to get ready to sleepif I can.
whoknoze saying Gnite from here.

Here is an up date from my friend, whoknoze

he also has a say about IRS & BITCOIN

"CU later all, my fatehr is doing better BTW just going to take a bit of time for him to be able to swallow his throat is messed up from the tube he had for 16 days in him but it seems to be getting better .
Glad he is alive even though it is slow recovery in some ways the physical has been miraculous IMO:)
Take care all, whoknoze out for now"

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/edmonton-ab/T72HFC4CT9N7J8RA0/post23924

Here is a update from my friend, whoknoze

I am learning what happens when a person survives what my dad did but his mind is not able to return to what it was and he is unable to fend for himself. The state will not allow him to return home because of it.]
And they want to take everything we have because that kind of care for his issues is not covered by insurance despite having a lot of it.
The system is cold to old folks and my dad is being treated like a child by the system and he is partialy aware of things but not enough to satisfy them.
He is alive but to be truthful the heart doctor was unabvle to do anything for him, lots of calcification in his vascular system and probably will last 5 mo to maybe 5 years or so doc said. When he does pass away it will be sudden:(
And the one l\place so far they will care for him is over 100 miles away and we do nt have the means to go back and forth ,this system is cruel and unusual in many ways anymore, or maybe I am just more aware of things now my fam9ily has been through the whole thing of seeing a loved one fade away like this.
I apologize for taking forum time and on a tangent, just know what little was set aside for things is going to be taken away from my father and us as inheritance and no way wil be able to survive so probably wil lose most things soon like the web and stuff.
So if I suddenly do not post here then I will likely have become homeless or deceased from this stress for over a month so far.
thanks to those who focused on helping my dad recover , I guess if I knew his mind and if he knew he was in this shape and suddenly never able to come back to his own home he might have not tried to live and given up.
But the fact he had a damned respirator tube in his throat for 16 days and being put under again and again with dilaudid, propophol and everything along that line then I would bet it contributed to this problem adding to his vascular dementia.
I will likely never know but this system if this is our new healthcare at work then it sucks:(!
Goodnight to all, I gotta get some rest if i can, whoknoze out for now

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/edmonton-ab/T72HFC4CT9N7J8RA0/post23964

The system is cruel.  My grandmother had a series of severe strokes between 1993 and 1996.  During those times she was partially paralyzed and had to be put in a home that cared for the elderly with disabilities.  The last year she spent comatose and then she passed away peacefully.  In those years the bills grew, and when she passed the sale of her home paid for it all.  My dad got nothing out of the estate due to the fact that social security and medicare did not cover the care and he could have really used some of the money that would have been divided up from the sale of the estate.

Funny how the system has figured out how to bilk elderly out of all money or assets they have.
Some positive energy coming to your friend's way, Jacks.

My Friend's Father has moved on.

"My friends, My father pased on a little while ago.
I went to pick up my medicines I had to have as was out and they gave me a hard time even though I asked them nicely. I began to scream at them because they seemed to be getting off on my grief , they got my script filled fast but someone called the cops on me as a cop came up to the store as I left it"

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/edmonton-ab/T72HFC4CT9N7J8RA0/post24003

Sorry to hear jacks.

My Friend is keeping busy so not to dwell on missing his father. So it looks like he is getting back into doing Ham Radio and working on energy like Lester Hendershot

I don't know if it is true or not, I was sent this through email and I am passing it on.  Regardless of who is the cause of the atrocities in this world, prayer is needed to avert this evil that is unleashed.......

+
i JUST RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE and am passing it on as fast as I can.
Thomas Fahy

Please Pray. ..Fast

BREAKING URGENT NEWS! The email below was sent to Benny Mostert from Jericho Walls:

Dear Friends, 
Just a few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone
from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). We then spoke
briefly on the phone and I assured him that we would share this urgent
prayer need with all of our contacts.

"We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell to ISIS and they are
beheading children systematically. This is the city we have been smuggling
food to. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is within 10
minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the city
of Erbil last night. The UN evacuated it's staff in Erbil. Our team is
unmoved and will stay. Prayer cover needed!"

For more information on the tr is happening in Northern Iraq:

1.) ISIS Fighters Overrun Iraq's Largest Christian Town Qaraqosh, Residents Flee:

2.) Email Prayer Bulletin from International Prayer Council (John Robb)

3.) Iraqi MP Breaks Down in Tears Pleading Parliament to Save Yazidis from Genocide:

Please pray sincerely for the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq
from the terrible advancement of ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass
conversion or death for Christians across this region.

May I plead with you not to ignore this email. Do not forward it before you
have prayed through it. Then send it to as many people as possible.

Send it to friends and Christians you may know. Send it to your prayer
group. Send it to your Pastor and phone him/her to pray on Sunday during the
service - making a special time of prayer for this. We need to stand in the
gap for our fellow Christians..

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.  http://www.avast.com

Bump this thread. Let's do this...or perhaps you are.. Prayers sent for all my internet friends...

:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service