Energy Update – Extreme Anger Being Felt

http://in5d.com/energy-update-extreme-anger-felt/

by Anastacia,
Australian Correspondent, In5D.com

EXTREME Anger being felt as very real for here and now –  PT 5

Anger we are bringing back through with us, of the old – of coming back out of the recent ‘space’ we have been in, particularly over the past weeks’ energies is very extreme!!

A build up of energies going on around us, that no longer ‘suits’ our NEW ENERGY BOUNDARIES that we are needing to now implement – after our recent resurrection (BB post July 10).

This came after a feeling of ‘reprieve’ energetically as it’s been like we have been here, yet ‘somewhere else’ over this past week, bringing through these energies, at the same time.

Where we needed to be in our own sacred spaces to process all we have, yet we were doing this while being around others and not being able to be in our ‘usual spaces’ – Pt 1

As these very ‘not here’ energies/upgrades broke through late yesterday afternoon AEST, easing like ‘phew’.

And then up comes all of this extreme anger in the human to be released of many facets of the ‘old’ energies of what no longer ‘suits’ us during this transition.

Boy oh boy, it is a HUGE purge lol.

Will share more soon!

Family Generational energy being released through anger – PT 6

Old old anger of ‘times past’ when we have been following our Souls/Divine guidance in all we are.

Suppressed emotions that come from our past and going back to our childhood.

More @ link above send the Great Transmutational Violet Flame in to this with your intention to help clear this. Thank You!

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Taygeta check your Inbox

Taygeta Star said:

"My gazebo is going to be bigger and better than yours!"

The planet is moving into an entirely new dimension and all they care about is having a nicer gazebo than The Jones's next door.

Calgon take me away

• God I hate building things of no value.

Taygeta Star said:

In my neighbourhood all they care about is one upping each other,  in who can build the better backyard Gazebo.

• Out of 20 people there are 2 what part of critical mass don't we get and that is the reason I am angry.

Kim B said:

Not in my neighborhood either!  Very very few.  A rarity.

Taygeta Star said:

Starseed fully activated and losing her mind.

I'm trying to be positive and doing what i can to push for the positive outcome , but i can't do it alone.

Its exhausting. According to Magenta weve reached critical mass awakenings.

I'd like to know where?

Certainly not in my neighborhood lol

• I will second that request.

Taygeta Star said:

A loving vacation with no return ticket. lol

Just a one way ticket for me 

• Not in my neighborhood either!  Very very few.  A rarity.

Taygeta Star said:

Starseed fully activated and losing her mind.

I'm trying to be positive and doing what i can to push for the positive outcome , but i can't do it alone.

Its exhausting. According to Magenta weve reached critical mass awakenings.

I'd like to know where?

Certainly not in my neighborhood lol

• Yes a loving vacation to get out of this madhouse.

Taygeta Star said:

Going back to Source would be really nice right now actually

• I guess we will have to wait and see what the end game results are. I hope we won't have to go back to Source for repairs.

Taygeta Star said:

Was it brave or foolhardy?

Maybe a bit of both?

• YEP

Taygeta Star said:

I think we skipped the Manual all together!

• I think there was some very small print in the brochure that we all probably missed.

Taygeta Star said:

The inner angst of the Wayshower.

As Cheryl had said, and i agree with her, its a lonely journey.

Were extremely outnumbered on the planet,  so it increases feelings of frustration, alienation and desperation.

Were just no longer an energetic match to this old reality. It doesn't fit! 

Can you imagine we volunteered to go through all this? We MUST have been in a state of complete amnesia. lol

• This is also true for me I keep trying to blame everything on my physical problems but it is much more than that I want to open the door and scream, I am tired of waiting please do something anything. I am angry but not to the people around me.I feel like I am living in a void.

Taygeta Star said:

This is true.

Especially for activated lightworkers and starseeds who's higher vibrational state,  no longer matches their external surroundings.

The more you awaken, the more alienated your going to feel to the low density society around you.

I'm finding it extremely challenging.

Were angry because were ready for the new,  and the shift just seems to be moving at a snails pace. 

Its all the sleepwalkers holding everything back unfortunately. 

I wish we could just split the 2 earths in half ,  they can have the old outdated Gaia,  and we can move on to building our new life affirming Gaia.

This reply was deleted.