Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

My strawberries only produced a few white berries, then gave up.  I got three baby watermelons, but they too seemed to just stop growing.  Any ideas?

The vegetables did fine, except the "Goliath" tomatoes weren't.

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, here in Israel, after the blessing of a rainy winter, we got very nice fruits.  I have a lemon tree in the back yard that produced beautiful, huge lemons , and so many I had to make jam and give (both jam and lemons) to family and friends because we couldn't use them all. I still have a few jars of jam in the fridge. Even though, I had to throw quite a few to the composter.

Our olive tree is full of olives that will soon be ready for picking. 

Let's see what happens after this horrendous summer.  Until now, it's being the hottest in the 30 years I live here, and it came after one of the coldest winters ever.

I believe that the problem with your fruits has to do with the crazy weather we are having all over the world.

You are probably right.  Our summer has been wet, with many gloomy days of cloud cover, and not as hot as usual, low eighties rather than low nineties.

Mariana Stilman Golan said:

Actually, here in Israel, after the blessing of a rainy winter, we got very nice fruits.  I have a lemon tree in the back yard that produced beautiful, huge lemons , and so many I had to make jam and give (both jam and lemons) to family and friends because we couldn't use them all. I still have a few jars of jam in the fridge. Even though, I had to throw quite a few to the composter.

Our olive tree is full of olives that will soon be ready for picking. 

Let's see what happens after this horrendous summer.  Until now, it's being the hottest in the 30 years I live here, and it came after one of the coldest winters ever.

I believe that the problem with your fruits has to do with the crazy weather we are having all over the world.

I am loaded with tomatoes.  Want some?  I did not get my garden in early enough this year due to lack of tiller so what I have in it is not producing too much.  Also, something keeps eating the leaves on my zucchini plants, so thus stunting them.  

I am going to put in a fall garden, as soon as my energy peaks again.  

Oh, and my strawberries would have done fine if some dork would not have weed wacked them!!!!  Then what was left the birds ate....

Agree the crazy weather does have an effect on plants.

I planted my fall garden.  Mostly things that do well in very cool weather (like brussel sprouts).  Hopefully the seeds will grow.

I found a few carrots in my fridge that started to sprout. I planted them in my raised bed garden. I hope that there won't be more heat waves, and that they catch.  If not, they'll become part of the compost. 

Sadly, the last heat wave we had a week ago, killed e a few plants, amongst them, a young olive tree (who are supposed to be sturdy for this harsh climate). I was on a short vacation with my family in a hotel at the Dead Sea (bad mistake, the temperatures there raised to 51C, 124F, we practically didn't get out of the room, watched movies and played monopol) and forgot to tell the kid that stayed in my home to care for the pets, to water the garden.  :(

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service