HR 1406 - The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act

The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation is at The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation.

HR 1406 - The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act, is currently stuck in the Agricultural Committee, being opposed by the committee head Michael Conaway. We need help circulating this petition, and acquiring signatures.

We are asking Conaway to CoSponsor HR 1406, mark it up, and push it out of committee - so we can have Kevin McCarthy pull the bill to the floor for a vote.

We are hoping to get over 100,000 signatures, and present it to him on our upcoming trip to DC December 13th. We have been pushing to set a meeting, with hopes we can show him the truth. All I want is the chance to show him a video. So he can see the suffering, and the blood that is spilled.

Please share and sign this petition, urging Conaway to CoSponser HR 1406:

<https://www.change.org/p/chairman-michael-conaway-urge-chai…>

#TheCompassionProject #animalhopeandwellness #MarcChing #HR1406

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Me too.....

Carolyn said:

Bill said:

me too

Byron wilkins said:

I like dogs better than most humans.

It's natural Byron. When i see an animal i go instinctively towards it and when i see a human on the street usually i instinctively  want to avoid them.

• Amen, sistah!

Carolyn said:

The less abuse your willing to accept the less people your going to have in your life that's 4sure. The two go hand in hand. Most people tolerate a great deal for fear of being alone, not me. Id rather be alone than accept the unacceptable.It's all about free will choice.

• That is the truth Carolyn.

Carolyn said:

Bill said:

me too

Byron wilkins said:

It's natural Byron. When i see an animal i go instinctively towards it and when i see a human on the street usually i instinctively  want to avoid them.

• I signed it.

Bill said:

• me too

Byron wilkins said:

• I like dogs better than most humans.

This reply was deleted.