Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

HR 1406 - The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act

The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation is at The Animal Hope & Wellness Foundation.

HR 1406 - The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act, is currently stuck in the Agricultural Committee, being opposed by the committee head Michael Conaway. We need help circulating this petition, and acquiring signatures.

We are asking Conaway to CoSponsor HR 1406, mark it up, and push it out of committee - so we can have Kevin McCarthy pull the bill to the floor for a vote.

We are hoping to get over 100,000 signatures, and present it to him on our upcoming trip to DC December 13th. We have been pushing to set a meeting, with hopes we can show him the truth. All I want is the chance to show him a video. So he can see the suffering, and the blood that is spilled.

Please share and sign this petition, urging Conaway to CoSponser HR 1406:

a href="https://www.change.org/p/chairman-michael-conaway-urge-chairman-conaway-to-mark-up-pass-and-co-sponsor-h-r-1406-to-get-it-out-of-ag" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.change.org/p/chairman-michael-conaway-urge-chai…>

#TheCompassionProject #animalhopeandwellness #MarcChing #HR1406

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like dogs better than most humans.

me too

Byron wilkins said:

Bill said:

me too

Byron wilkins said:

It's natural Byron. When i see an animal i go instinctively towards it and when i see a human on the street usually i instinctively  want to avoid them.

That is the truth Carolyn.

Carolyn said:

Bill said:

me too

Byron wilkins said:

It's natural Byron. When i see an animal i go instinctively towards it and when i see a human on the street usually i instinctively  want to avoid them.

I wasn't born feeling this way Byron. I would love to see Humanity come together in oneness for the good of all for the betterment of the ONE and banish their masters. But the more i see..... the more i experience firsthand in my incarnation here....... the more i see its a herculean task.

In my own personal experience (and this includes co workers, acquaintances. people i thought were friends, ex lovers,  even my own immediate family) many people are insecure, petty, jealous, only concerned about me me me, dishonest, and mean spirited . Especially if you have anything they fancy themselves as lacking whether real or imagined... doesn't matter. I guess Its a by product of manipulation genetic tampering and living within a satanic system for so long , but it still doesn't make it any easier to deal with even when you understand on a certain rational level why so many behave in this fashion.

It comes from continued let downs and disapointments. . The longer I'm solo the more i enjoy it's peacefulness. Not dealing with human drama is addictive. The older i get the less use i have for human relationships in general.  

I do think its very important for us to come together atleast for the common good of banishing our evil overlords and for the sake of our evolution. (for we are way behind the eight ball already.) 

I guess time will tell. Trying to stay optimistic despite it all

The less abuse your willing to accept the less people your going to have in your life that's 4sure. The two go hand in hand. Most people tolerate a great deal for fear of being alone, not me. Id rather be alone than accept the unacceptable.It's all about free will choice.

Amen, sistah!

Carolyn said:

The less abuse your willing to accept the less people your going to have in your life that's 4sure. The two go hand in hand. Most people tolerate a great deal for fear of being alone, not me. Id rather be alone than accept the unacceptable.It's all about free will choice.

Thank you Cheryl
Yes it's true
The lower your bs quotient the more alone you will be. Most people are afraid of not having friends so they get walked on quite a bit. It's all about self respect as you do teach people how to treat you. Once you let them get away with abuse even one time you have set the barometer for more abuse for the rest of the duration of that relationship. You can't respect someone who doesn't respect themselves. When you are a whole and complete spiritual being you get your strength and self love from within. You don't look at others to define your worth. You know your worth intrinsically
Not tolerating others destructive behaviours is the most valuable gift of self love you can give yourself.
If you lose mostly everyone along the way, by choice , at least in my case, you won't be lonely when you realize you have all of creation with you at all times. Universal truth!
Me too.....

Carolyn said:

Bill said:

me too

Byron wilkins said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service