By Jon Rappoport

October 1, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com 

Trumpeted headline news:

An unnamed Ebola patient is isolated at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, after arriving from Liberia.

First of all, we have the highly dubious aspect of the whole event, in order to achieve an explosive effect.

Media outlets, taking their cue from the CDC, are using the term, "1st US Ebola patient," when that is obviously false.

Several other Ebola patients have been treated in the US, most notably Dr. Keith Brantly.

It turns out the CDC technically means: first Ebola patient diagnosed here in the US. The others were apparently diagnosed in West Africa.

The difference is hardly significant. It certainly doesn't rate banner headlines. So why is the CDC, and therefore the US government making such a big deal out of this patient?

The CDC wants every American to know the agency is hunting down---and will quarantine---every person they find who had recent with the Dallas patient---beginning a new phase in the Ebola scare-campaign.

Not only that, any of those contacts who turn out to be positive for Ebola will, in turn, trigger a yet-wider search for his/her contacts...and so on.

This hunt-and-search dragnet sets the stage for quarantines in designated sectors across the US.---and travel bans.

The dragnet comes at a moment when announcements about releasing a new Ebola vaccine are accelerating---and of course the CDC wants to make sure Americans accept the vaccine, even though tests for its safety have barely begun.

Ramp up the fear of Ebola; release the vaccine; urge, insist, and demand the population take the shot.

On a scientific level, as CDC chief mentioned in his press conference yesterday, the diagnosis of Ebola in the Dallas patient was done by the use of the PCR test.

Frieden assured the press the test is highly accurate.

Actually, the very sensitive test is prone to a number of errors, the first of which is mistaking the tiny amount of material taken from the patient for an element of the Ebola virus.

More important, since the PCR is based on the idea of amplifying, millions of times, this sample, in order to be able to observe it, it throws into doubt the premise that the patient has enough virus in his body to cause disease.

A person who is purportedly ill as a result of a virus has millions and millions of the active virus in his body. There is no need to run the PCR test in that case.

It is therefore legitimate to ask: why was the PCR done on the Dallas patient?

Instead, why weren't other tests run?

And: why wasn't a test done which directly isolated the Ebola virus in the patient and then measured the quantity and concentration (titer) of it in his body?

Following their own paradigm of disease, that's what researchers and doctors would want: information about how much virus is present in the patient.

The PCR test does not yield reliable data in that regard.

No scientist who owes his job and reputation to the CDC or any other conventional medical organization will press these questions, but there are plenty of independent scientists who can step forward.

Now is the time. The Dallas patient is being used to forward a fear/quarantine/vaccine agenda.

Notice---absolutely nothing is being said about the most important fact in this equation: the strength of a person's and its superior ability to throw off a virus on its own.

Of course not. That would undercut the fact that and vaccines is the number-one ambition of the medical industry.

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good to know of another source, in case one source runs out.  Thanks, Keith.

Keith H said:

Always had good luck and good deals with this site:
    http://search.puritan.com/search?w=Vitamin+k&x=-475&y=9962&...
  • That's where I get all my Vitamins.

• That's what I'm saying.  The CDC/gov't say it isn't easily transmissible.  Other sources are saying it is.  We'll know in a few days to a week who is telling the truth.

nimra' said:

also in the two before he diagnosed with ebola 4 kids from different schools he spent time around them

If that does not set it spreading nothing WILL/  R

• It apparently is being spread on purpose.

•   also in the two before he diagnosed with ebola 4 kids from different schools he spent time around them

If that does not set it spreading nothing WILL/  R

• Husband believes what is being told on CNN etc that this is not air borne.

• Don't know.  First family has been quarantined in Dallas.

• I have been wondering if this is part of the plan to wake up the sleeping people if it turns out to be a hoax.

• I don't know, Byron.  At this point, if Patient Zero is real and his story true, the genie is already out of the bottle.  Just a matter of time before we know.  Just like Stephen King's The Stand, there will be government denial to the very end.  We have to think for ourselves. 

I just placed my order for the vitamins etc.  I could only afford a week's worth* of Vit C :(non-organic): but got the bioflavs and the Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine and some other adjuncts.  (*a week's worth at the gram/every half hour high dose rate.)  I'll get more next month.  Also got my CS generator and am starting my home brew.  Prevention is key, so I'm going on the baking soda regimen and CS, now, adding the others when they come.  If it hits my area, I plan to just stay home and ride it out.  I will not be taking any vaccinations or going to the hospital.

By the way, vitacost.com has a BOGO on Vitamin K:

Vitacost Ultra Vitamin K with Advanced K2 Complex -- 90 Softgels clear.gif 1 clear.gif $ 11.69 clear.gif   clear.gif $ 11.69 clear.gif
    Item No: 844197013470
    clear.gif
    h-border510.gif
    Vitacost-Ultra-Vitamin-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex-844197013470.jpg clear.gif Vitacost Ultra Vitamin K with Advanced K2 Complex -- 90 Softgels clear.gif 1 clear.gif $ 11.69 clear.gif ($11.69)   clear.gif FREE clear.gif
    Item No: 844197013470
  • I just rewatched the Stand it was an eye opener to me too.

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's being said ebola is not contagious if the person is not showing symptoms.  The last article I posted said it is contagious before symptoms show.  So, who's telling the truth?  And how did this one guy have close contact to kids in four different schools?  After going through four airports, a trip to the ER with symptoms and then being released?  Anyone tracking down everyone in the ER when he was there?  No mention of that.  Was it the same ER (Tx Presbyterian) or a different one?  (Tx Presby, according to one glp post is on lockdown now... days after he was seen in the ER.

Why hasn't it spread?  Well, the answer could be developing right as we speak.  The next few days will tell the tale. 

In the words of General Starkey in Stephen King's The Stand, in response to being told the security guard who had vamoosed during a containment breach of the superflu bug had been found, and was dead:  "Arnette, Texas?  My god!  Are you telling me Campion made it half way across the U.S.?  Chances of containment went by the boards when he stopped for his first takeout hamburger."

2967664028?profile=original

This reply was deleted.