Replies

• Our birds are chirping and I have seen one or two flying insects, but that's it.  Trees were flowering, but then just sort of stopped, leaving sickly looking white flowers on the trees.  I've heard a few comments of people wishing for sunshine, and I agree.  I feel kind of starved for it, too.

• Here where I live, the tempature at night is below freezing. and it warms up during the day. At this time last year, there was no snow on the ground. We still have snow. We are 1 month late for planting a garden. It seem that the solar minimum is more obvious this winter. Now, according to Spacweather, we can expect a colder winter for 2018-2019. One thing that buggs me is the sun getting dark. Accordingto the physicist, the lens that mimic the sun, is not as powerful and may play a role in our colder temperatures. Even if they spray chemtrails, there is always a cloud cover over the sun which keeps the temprature below normal. I did notice an increase in the wind velocity since spring started. Well the squirel are out as well as chicadee. 

• Yesterday was 79*, cold front came in last night, and today's forecast is 51/32*.

• We just got the first sign of spring with temps going to 60/33 in a few days.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Beautiful day here today... right now (3:33 p.m.) the temperature is 79*, with another cold front moving in tonight.

• Beautiful day here today... right now (3:33 p.m.) the temperature is 79*, with another cold front moving in tonight.

• It's definitely not typical weather here.

Jim Haas said:

64/38 here in the "Happy Valley" of Colorado.  Trying to shower a little.  Looks like most of you are worse off than me.....

• 64/38 here in the "Happy Valley" of Colorado.  Trying to shower a little.  Looks like most of you are worse off than me.....

• Flurries today after it being 80 degrees over the weekend!

• I had to cover the plants a couple of times in a week here!

Byron wilkins said:

Snow today and tomorrow just dropped into the 20's in the early AM.  I am so tired of being cold and it is the second year. The solar minimum is getting old and it really hasn't started yet. Food has been destroyed all over this planet and much can't even get planted.

Cheryl Nelson said:

No kidding.  All I want is to turn off the money-sucking furnace and get some relief.

Keith H said:

Snowed here in KC for the last 3 weekends.  Yesterday the high was 33F. Some Spring...

• We had an inch "dusting" of snow.  We warmed up again, to 58/44 for today.  Yet several days ago we were at 75*, then yesterday dropped 30 degrees. 

Since we had a plumbing emergency, I had to buy water and I noticed in Walmart yesterday that the bottled water section was depleted (on a Monday). 

Byron wilkins said:

Snow today and tomorrow just dropped into the 20's in the early AM.  I am so tired of being cold and it is the second year. The solar minimum is getting old and it really hasn't started yet. Food has been destroyed all over this planet and much can't even get planted.

Cheryl Nelson said:

No kidding.  All I want is to turn off the money-sucking furnace and get some relief.

Keith H said:

Snowed here in KC for the last 3 weekends.  Yesterday the high was 33F. Some Spring...

This reply was deleted.