https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/a-whole-branch-of-science-turns-out-to-be-fake-2/

Back in the day, my forensic psychology prof gave us the low down on the politics in the psychiatric peer review process and the labeling of psychiatric disorders.  It was disgusting.  I recall a co-worker further back in the day who was in his last year of his psych ph.d. at U.S.C., who quit, saying it was all b.s. 

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there are other causes Bill.

Bill said:

My Father had Parkinson’s disease before satin drugs were on the market, believe it came from always around welding gases like acetylene/oxygen on copper! Fumes And Gases from refrigeration gases passing by the very hot copper during welding.

Byron wilkins said:

Parkinsons is caused by statin drugs.

Bill said:

I just saw a commercial for a new drug & it is for Parkinson’s disease. The ad was for those that were seeing things like ghosts and they have a new drug for it! Now Parkinson’s disease is a tremors thing but the ad was for people with Parkinson’s disease that were seeing things.

• My Father had Parkinson’s disease before satin drugs were on the market, believe it came from always around welding gases like acetylene/oxygen on copper! Fumes And Gases from refrigeration gases passing by the very hot copper during welding.

Byron wilkins said:

Parkinsons is caused by statin drugs.

Bill said:

I just saw a commercial for a new drug & it is for Parkinson’s disease. The ad was for those that were seeing things like ghosts and they have a new drug for it! Now Parkinson’s disease is a tremors thing but the ad was for people with Parkinson’s disease that were seeing things.

• Parkinsons is caused by statin drugs.

Bill said:

• I just saw a commercial for a new drug & it is for Parkinson’s disease. The ad was for those that were seeing things like ghosts and they have a new drug for it! Now Parkinson’s disease is a tremors thing but the ad was for people with Parkinson’s disease that were seeing things.

• And, if you are sick, it is likely from poisoned food, water, and air, which is what pushes you into jail or medication.

Byron wilkins said:

Yep if you do not conform you are sick so they put you in jail or medicate you.

Carolyn said:

Anyone who doesn't believe they are a slave to some external authority is considered "ill" on this planet.

That's how insidious the madness is. Its a mind virus that's always running incessantly 

• Yep if you do not conform you are sick so they put you in jail or medicate you.

Carolyn said:

Anyone who doesn't believe they are a slave to some external authority is considered "ill" on this planet.

That's how insidious the madness is. Its a mind virus that's always running incessantly 

• And, it's not just Big Pharma.  Hawaii wants to grab guns if one is a medical marijuana user.  But, they don't do that to alcohol users, now do they?

Byron wilkins said:

The make believe diseases got really bad during the Obama reign because he could use them as an excuse to take your guns away. The VA was prescribing poison pill after diagnosing veterans with at least two fake diseases and then sending the list to Eric Holder as being defective humans. California and Oregon began collecting guns first then NY. Other cities also got on board. Last I heard there was 400 such made up diseases. Pharma must of had a hand in this. SSRI's were used by almost all mass shooters and thousands of veterans died in their sleep from taking them for PTSD.   

• The make believe diseases got really bad during the Obama reign because he could use them as an excuse to take your guns away. The VA was prescribing poison pill after diagnosing veterans with at least two fake diseases and then sending the list to Eric Holder as being defective humans. California and Oregon began collecting guns first then NY. Other cities also got on board. Last I heard there was 400 such made up diseases. Pharma must of had a hand in this. SSRI's were used by almost all mass shooters and thousands of veterans died in their sleep from taking them for PTSD.   

• The last ludicrous diagnosis I heard was those who suffer from a "clean food disorder."  In other words, eating clean is crazy.

Carolyn said:

Let's be honest....

Anyone who lives outside of the parameters of the 'prescribed program" AKA the human life script is considered mentally ill or has a "personality disorder" 

Yup it is all for money and exploitation generating massive profits for Big Pharma's psychiatric arsenal of brain altering medications.

They always have a name....to which i must be a terminal case lolllll

Only the sheeple are sane!

This reply was deleted.