I had the urge to look at the transcript of my QHHT session of 2 years ago. There are a lot of informations that are still currant today. Here is one on Thunder:

Thundershowers are not actually destructive. They serve their purpose in changing the energy, cleansing the sky from all the pollution, making plants grow. She knows that, she is aware, she has seen that before, in another garden, that when the rain comes and the lightning comes, that energy is transmitted to the plants and they thrive on it...she has seen that with her own eyes, but she is still doughtful that it is actually occurring. But the plants are telling...Oh!!we!! we are getting new energy, new water for our roots. It is a symbiotic relationship that is very interesting and not very well define by science as a all. We encourage everybody to look at thunder and lightning for what they are. Yes they can be destructive, they can start a fire, they can, you know, kill people, but they have a purpose for each event to learn. Some people have program themself to die that way through electrocution, because it was a way out of their life. Their karma was finish, their lesson learned and they had to leave the Earth. Although their death was sad for their family and their friends it also thought them a lesson. See when you throw something in the water, you see those circles being form, this is the case in lightning and thunder. It has power and it has a cleansing effect. And when you beleive that it is the case... you are in the right path.

There was a kind of agreement to wait for one another. As the cycle of life was going through, they each had the opportunity to live and die while the other beings were protecting them and looking.

This one is about Group Soul. For people like me who feel alone at times:

It is a group soul that had an agreement a long time ago. This was set in Atlantis, to be looking, to be on the lookout for one another. While one is alive, the other are on this side. Guidance, strength and help intuition is given. She is never alone nor anybody else on Earth. We are surround by groups of people that loves us for who we are, and while one is learning their lessons, the others are learning on the Astral sphere. It is a symbiotic relationship between two parties. A long time ago, it was in preparation to come to Earth. These agreement were set in motion. They have been successful. Each one tries a different scenario on Earth and each one comes back with lesson learn. And the group shares and merge together to feel the lesson that were learned. It is highly...highly regarded as a means for the group souls to evolve at the same pace. It is an arrengement that is very successfull and we are very happy that it was brought in existance through suggestion, because the source was not aware of how these groups would functions and indeed we proved that these groups are highly efficient for lessons to be learned. We are happy that they are occurring in a 3 dimension because earth is a learning school with all her facetts and everything that is on Earth is looked upon has evolution for other civilizations. That is why a large number of them, here right now are with us and above Earth to see the transformation of the group mind and indeed it is going to be fantastic because it will succede.

So is everyone incarnated on Earth now a part of a group soul? (Indeed yes). Even those who are from other civilization, other planets (Yes the agreement was set in motion a long time ago).

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's an interesting word to use about weather.  Weather not having any manners, who would've thunk?  But the mention of evacuations corresponds with Hatonn's mention of same in the Phoenix Journals.  https://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/phoenix-journal-5-evacu....  It starts on p.23.  Remember, this was written in 1989, six or seven years before the rise of ZT.

Byron wilkins said:

I wanted to revisit mine because I had asked about weather becoming severe and was told it would become rude and my practitioner freaked out at the word rude and my SC said it would not be very friendly but survivable and if it got worse we would be evacuated and again my practitioner freaked and said by who and SC said our galactic family. At this point the weather has become very rude all over the earth killing many people dislocating millions and destroying food crops weekly or daily in millions of pounds. We are in trouble, big trouble.

Rosemary S said:

This is interesting that you both though about reading your transcript. It did help me realize that what was predicted during the QHHT sessionthen is actually occurring now. I really do feel that I am part of a team that is helping others. It is quite interesting.

• I wanted to revisit mine because I had asked about weather becoming severe and was told it would become rude and my practitioner freaked out at the word rude and my SC said it would not be very friendly but survivable and if it got worse we would be evacuated and again my practitioner freaked and said by who and SC said our galactic family. At this point the weather has become very rude all over the earth killing many people dislocating millions and destroying food crops weekly or daily in millions of pounds. We are in trouble, big trouble.

Rosemary S said:

This is interesting that you both though about reading your transcript. It did help me realize that what was predicted during the QHHT sessionthen is actually occurring now. I really do feel that I am part of a team that is helping others. It is quite interesting.

• This is interesting that you both though about reading your transcript. It did help me realize that what was predicted during the QHHT sessionthen is actually occurring now. I really do feel that I am part of a team that is helping others. It is quite interesting.

• So have I, Byron.  I was thinking about re-reading the transcripts.

Byron wilkins said:

I too have been thinking about my QHHT session lately with the world weather being as crazy as it is and what I was told. What an interesting way to look at thunder and rain. Lots of people have died from lightening in the past couple years and some in India two days ago. We are suppose to reincarnate with the same groups of people. I have had friends that have gone now but we made agreements to watch after each other after we pass and the other is still living. not sure how that worked out. So it started in Atlantis that's pretty interesting.

• Thanks for the reminder, Rosemary.  We were told to review our transcripts every  now and again, because more insights and benefits are to be had by doing so.

• I too have been thinking about my QHHT session lately with the world weather being as crazy as it is and what I was told. What an interesting way to look at thunder and rain. Lots of people have died from lightening in the past couple years and some in India two days ago. We are suppose to reincarnate with the same groups of people. I have had friends that have gone now but we made agreements to watch after each other after we pass and the other is still living. not sure how that worked out. So it started in Atlantis that's pretty interesting.

This reply was deleted.