Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Mexicans have no business criticizing Americans for their treatment of "Indigenous Peoples".....

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I find that article very racist.
Sure atrocities occurred on both sides, but to attribute all crimes to the Mexicans or Conqistidors is ludicrous.
If you are going that route, one may as well blame Christopher Columbus for geniciding Hispaniola dubbed Utopia, the subsequent genocides of North and South American indigenous peoples.
Not to mention the US Government.

Look it up.

The biggest problem we have in this country right now Keith is that EVERYTHING is being labeled as RACIST.  To be politically correct you have to label people or policies as "racist."The article never said that only Mexicans or Spaniards committed atrocities against the Indians.  His point, I believe was to bring out the point that the Mexicans are hypocrites when it comes to race and race baiting.  The Spaniards were extremely cruel and inhumane as a matter of GROUP POLICY in regard to their treatment (enslaving) of the Indians.  The author was (in my opinion) simply pointing this out, and pointing out the hypocracy of the other author.  Maybe we should all try to be a little less politically correct, and a little less "offended" if we mis perceive another's comments.....just saying....

Maybe I should have used the word unfair instead of racist.
Did you look up my point?

Yep, The original article written by Rivera was blaming Americans  for THEIR crimes against the Indians, and implying that THEY would have to make amends, while neglecting to acknowledge any wrong doing by HIS Spanish/Mexican Ancestors.  The reply article simply indirectly stated not to throw stones if you live in a glass house.  At least that's the way I took it, Keith.  Although both authors are making gross stereotype insinuations against another stereotyped group, I didn't pick up on anything other than a defensive counter statement to a direct attack by Mr. Rivera, who initiated the whole  thing.  By the way Keith.  I meant no animosity towards you personally.  I enjoy it if people shed light on what I post with their input....

We all suffer from a woeful lack of knowledge of history.  Part of the dumbing down agenda, I'm sure.  And, even those that know can use other's ignorance to unfairly push a point.  

That's interesting, Keith, about Utopia.  I didn't know that.  Was it taught in school when we were coming along?

Unfortunately, we were never taught that in school. The islanders that Columbus encountered had no concept of deceit, and wore no clothes. Columbus purposefully destroyed them in the name of the church.
Douglas Dietrich shed some light on this subject.
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/columbus-day-a-celebration-of-mass-m...

This is where he talks about it, I will find the free one where I listened.

Thanks.  Well, the saying is reaffirmed... the victors rewrite history.  What other atrocities has the "Church" committed?  Anything to maintain its power.  It really is a testament to how much the rcc is not an institution built on the true message of Immanuel. 

Keith H said:

Unfortunately, we were never taught that in school. The islanders that Columbus encountered had no concept of deceit, and wore no clothes. Columbus purposefully destroyed them in the name of the church.
Douglas Dietrich shed some light on this subject.
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/columbus-day-a-celebration-of-mass-m...

This is where he talks about it, I will find the free one where I listened.

Columbus was supposedly trying to find new lands for Spain, New Converts for the Church, and "booty".  His men, who were about 50% or better convicts were after sex and booty only.  We can all see what happened now.  He DID ruin a paradise.  The Indians DID give Columbus something to take back to Europe....syphilis!  Many people don't know that.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service