MH-17 Was In Fact The "Lost" Flight MH-370?

http://topinfopost.com/2014/07/26/mh-17-was-in-fact-flight-mh-370-lost-flight

If you look at the alleged flight that did not have the extra window, do you see a kind of bluish shadow in the exact shape of the window?  I see something, like it might have been covered over.  What do you think?

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Too many are, for sure.

Byron wilkins said:

There is another troubling thing about this crash site and it is the 4 ton jet engines fell 33000 feet to the ground and were just laying there when they should be 10 feet under the ground.  I always had a feeling it was the plane that it was the missing 370 flight now there is no doubt. Remember the Arab passports from 911 that fell conveniently on the sidewalk from the tower, boy are people gullible. 

• There is another troubling thing about this crash site and it is the 4 ton jet engines fell 33000 feet to the ground and were just laying there when they should be 10 feet under the ground.  I always had a feeling it was the plane that it was the missing 370 flight now there is no doubt. Remember the Arab passports from 911 that fell conveniently on the sidewalk from the tower, boy are people gullible. 

This reply was deleted.