More College Kids Pledge to Remove Genitals if Trump Builds Wall

As reported previously, 2 students at The University of California stated that they would publicly remove their penis’ if Trump enforced the existing USA-Mexico border wall. In a continuance of this trend, 4 students at the University of Washington have promised to remove pieces of their reproductive anatomy if Trump builds the wall.

Washington Sophomore Trent Griliphaen said he was inspired by the movement at The University of California, and that he “thinks that Trump’s construction of the wall is just an extension of his penis, and an expression of Patriarchal rape culture. Really, by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people, and I am no longer willing to be a perpetrator of rape culture. If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality.”

Griliphaen was apparently the first student at UW to embrace this movement, and according to him, he has inspired three other male students to emasculate themselves, in public, when construction of the new border wall commences.

“I heard about what was happening in California, and new that this kind of movement could gain traction up here – we are a progressive state. I kind of feel guilty, I’m removing my penis, but one of the other guys is going to castrate himself, and he’s even considering taking off a couple of fingers” stated Griliphaen.

Source: www.usadailyinfo.com

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's crazy.  A few guys cutting their p off isn't going to change anything.  Stupid!

• Both of you came up with my first thoughts. I  do hope someone comes up with a participation trophy so they can remember how stupid they are for the rest of their useless life.

Jen said:

Easy come, easy go.. I agree Keith,  society would probably be better off if they didn't reproduce their mentality.

• Easy come, easy go.. I agree Keith,  society would probably be better off if they didn't reproduce their mentality.

This reply was deleted.