Replies

• heck no.  never

Jim Haas said:

Has everyone had their flu shot yet?

• Luckily a large batch of flu vaccine was pulled from the market in 2009 when it was discovered it was contaminated with avian flu.  It is unbelievable what these criminals are trying to do.  That may have created an epidemic there...

• Being a person that only gets sick every 20 years I di remember how hard it was to be sick as a child and It was not easy building my immune system but I did and two years ago I got a very strange flu and ended up finding it on the internet and it was called the chemtrails flu, it was exactly what I had. One of my worst fears had come true, they sprayed me and I was sick for a month after a lifetime of being sick a few times for a few days.  

Taygeta Star said:

Kim B said:

I have never had the flu vaccine.  And I have never had the flu.  They can shove that where the sun shines.  I recall one fall my spouse got the flu vaccine.  6 weeks later, he was deathly ill with it.  That is the only time in the 30 years I've known him that he was ever this sick.  And it was the first time since I've known him that he took that vaccine.  I do have some flu nosode combination in my cabinet to take just in case (I usually take it if I am exposed).  And if I were to come down with the flu (body aches, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, fever) at least I have the nosodes which would shorten the illness.  

I believe it Kim. When are people going to stop giving their lives and their power away to this demonic force? Mark Passio is right. The word NO is the lost word. When we all say No together we will be free. Not a second before. We can survive very well without innoculations of chemicals. We have natural healing abilities and can heal ourselves. Were a self healing organism. Weve forgotten that. Remember who you are.

• I have never had the flu vaccine.  And I have never had the flu.  They can shove that where the sun shines.  I recall one fall my spouse got the flu vaccine.  6 weeks later, he was deathly ill with it.  That is the only time in the 30 years I've known him that he was ever this sick.  And it was the first time since I've known him that he took that vaccine.  I do have some flu nosode combination in my cabinet to take just in case (I usually take it if I am exposed).  And if I were to come down with the flu (body aches, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, fever) at least I have the nosodes which would shorten the illness.  

• homeopathic nosodes do a better job of immunization without needles and without toxins and nasty side effects.  

• I agree vaccines are a fraud and make big pharma big bucks.  And what is even more disturbing, is they keep adding more and more vaccines to the protocols for children and teenagers.  I can't imagine what it will be like for my future grand children if something is not done to stop this insanity!

• Seniors get the double dose shot because they love us soooo much.

Jim Haas said:

Has everyone had their flu shot yet?

• Has everyone had their flu shot yet?

• Living in a world built on centuries of lies is a little more than disturbing  If you are talking you may be lying if you are repeating what someone else said without even knowing you are.

Taygeta Star said:

The whole medical profession and pharmaceutical industry worldwide has blood on their hands. They have some heavy heavy karma to answer for. I would never work for either one. Very few jobs are left, that have any integrity whatsoever. Most human work is crapola,  thats why i say we need our reset SOON. Get back to a pro life human agenda. Not a negative alien agenda which is what we are living now. Once we get back to a natural resource based way of living there will be no more need for these non ethical and criminal jobs people do just to put food on the table. All it breeds is corruption on every level

• A more deserving name for the medical cartel that oversees our health would be the deathcare system instead of the healthcare system. A couple years ago a RN nurse told me she was leaving the profession because she could no longer give medications to sick people and watch them get sicker and even die. I wonder if that is the reason for so many doctors committing suicide, the most of any profession. The FDA keeps putting people from Pharma or Monsatan in their test departments.

This reply was deleted.