Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

NEW FDA-APPROVED HEPATITIS B VACCINE FOUND TO INCREASE HEART ATTACK RISK BY 700%

Hopefully by this time everyone on this site realizes that vaccines are a fraud, but here is more devastating vaccine news.

NEW FDA-APPROVED HEPATITIS B VACCINE FOUND TO INCREASE HEART ATTACK...

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kim B said:

I have never had the flu vaccine.  And I have never had the flu.  They can shove that where the sun shines.  I recall one fall my spouse got the flu vaccine.  6 weeks later, he was deathly ill with it.  That is the only time in the 30 years I've known him that he was ever this sick.  And it was the first time since I've known him that he took that vaccine.  I do have some flu nosode combination in my cabinet to take just in case (I usually take it if I am exposed).  And if I were to come down with the flu (body aches, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, fever) at least I have the nosodes which would shorten the illness.  

I believe it Kim. When are people going to stop giving their lives and their power away to this demonic force? Mark Passio is right. The word NO is the lost word. When we all say No together we will be free. Not a second before. We can survive very well without innoculations of chemicals. We have natural healing abilities and can heal ourselves. Were a self healing organism. Weve forgotten that. Remember who you are.

Being a person that only gets sick every 20 years I di remember how hard it was to be sick as a child and It was not easy building my immune system but I did and two years ago I got a very strange flu and ended up finding it on the internet and it was called the chemtrails flu, it was exactly what I had. One of my worst fears had come true, they sprayed me and I was sick for a month after a lifetime of being sick a few times for a few days.  

Taygeta Star said:

Kim B said:

I have never had the flu vaccine.  And I have never had the flu.  They can shove that where the sun shines.  I recall one fall my spouse got the flu vaccine.  6 weeks later, he was deathly ill with it.  That is the only time in the 30 years I've known him that he was ever this sick.  And it was the first time since I've known him that he took that vaccine.  I do have some flu nosode combination in my cabinet to take just in case (I usually take it if I am exposed).  And if I were to come down with the flu (body aches, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, fever) at least I have the nosodes which would shorten the illness.  

I believe it Kim. When are people going to stop giving their lives and their power away to this demonic force? Mark Passio is right. The word NO is the lost word. When we all say No together we will be free. Not a second before. We can survive very well without innoculations of chemicals. We have natural healing abilities and can heal ourselves. Were a self healing organism. Weve forgotten that. Remember who you are.

Luckily a large batch of flu vaccine was pulled from the market in 2009 when it was discovered it was contaminated with avian flu.  It is unbelievable what these criminals are trying to do.  That may have created an epidemic there...

heck no.  never

Jim Haas said:

Has everyone had their flu shot yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service