Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is a member of the billionaire eugenics and depopulation club. When you make a billion dollars like Ted Turner and Bill Gates you get to decide who lives and dies. The democrats are frantic to find a leader who will take orders from the top but unfortunately their top will be in Gitmo for their duration.

Carolyn said:

I feel like this whole thing with Oprah potentially running to be the next master and Overlord in 2020 is part of the progressing scam that's being pushed. I feel deep down that the only reason this is being announced is because their matrix is crumbling and they KNOW.. they can sense... that their days in the sun are coming to its apocalyptic end and they are fighting this transformation tooth and nail. The political system is reaching the end of the road as is everything else. People don't want any more masters. Not just in the US but worldwide because of this consciousness expansion taking place. They are outgrowing their fences and they know it! They are fighting us moving into a new energetic space with all they got.

Now here enters Oprah America's golden girl with the same used car's salesman smile who will ALSO be the face for the real power behind the curtain. The interdimentionl hybrids serving their 4D off world masters. They feel they have a better chance.of keeping their dying system chugging along and sputtering for a few more years by having someone like Oprah in Office. Who they think the public will more easily embrace and accept. The queen of the coven and the queen of new age BS. Serving the same masters.  But now we embrace the first woman president! WERE PROGRESSING...WERE GIVING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY NOW FOR A FEMALE MASTER.. that will be the next campaign slogan in their box of arsenal.  They think they can hold onto their joke of a system a bit longer by introducing the scam of the satanic witch into the mix. Oprah knows what America needs! Blech, She's a full of crap talk show host who's not even human. I hope nobody falls for this mind control.

When your awake your BS detector and discernment meter is at its peek.!  Who will be the next master in 2024?

Mr Rogers??

Jerry Springer?

Steve Wilkos?

Oprah is the worst kind of Black Racist.  That's the kind that PRETENDS to want to peacefully co exist with whites, but secretly HATES THEM.  She even has a mulatto boyfriend/husband?  Everything she has she got from the benevolence of the whites, who had guilty consciences over a perceived injustice installed on black slaves, some 150-300 years ago...... just remember one thing.  Oprah was one of the first people to come out with full support and endorsement of the imposter and black racist, Barack Obama !   The bitch has called on all older whites, " to just die!"  She says the older whites who can remember segregation in the old South cannot be "cured" of their RACISM, and they must DIE before racial harmony can be achieved!  Is this person anyone YOU would want to be running for President of the most diverse country in the world?  Is this where -0- got his race baiting advice from?  She made many trips to the White House in the last eight years.  She's worth about 10 BILLION Dollars, so she's dangerous.  Don't turn your back on her.  I don't know whether she's Muslim or not, but the -0- man was, and she was such good buddies with him, that Michelle got jealous of her.  Keep one eye peeled on this black racist.  She is dangerous.....especially to "Older whites." ......

I think the US learned its lesson on black racists and if that is not enough she knew Harvey Weinstein was going to abuse the girls she gave to him. Voting for her because she is black or has a vagina is beyond stupid.

Jim Haas said:

Oprah is the worst kind of Black Racist.  That's the kind that PRETENDS to want to peacefully co exist with whites, but secretly HATES THEM.  She even has a mulatto boyfriend/husband?  Everything she has she got from the benevolence of the whites, who had guilty consciences over a perceived injustice installed on black slaves, some 150-300 years ago...... just remember one thing.  Oprah was one of the first people to come out with full support and endorsement of the imposter and black racist, Barack Obama !   The bitch has called on all older whites, " to just die!"  She says the older whites who can remember segregation in the old South cannot be "cured" of their RACISM, and they must DIE before racial harmony can be achieved!  Is this person anyone YOU would want to be running for President of the most diverse country in the world?  Is this where -0- got his race baiting advice from?  She made many trips to the White House in the last eight years.  She's worth about 10 BILLION Dollars, so she's dangerous.  Don't turn your back on her.  I don't know whether she's Muslim or not, but the -0- man was, and she was such good buddies with him, that Michelle got jealous of her.  Keep one eye peeled on this black racist.  She is dangerous.....especially to "Older whites." ......

You DO have to remember, Byron.....just how many STUPID Democrats are registered to vote out there.  As long as true Conservatives will get off their asses and vote, there is not a lot to fear from her....just don't forget the Racist Reverend Wright, and his ilk are spewing out racism and" hate that "white cracker" all day long.....

Byron wilkins said:

I think the US learned its lesson on black racists and if that is not enough she knew Harvey Weinstein was going to abuse the girls she gave to him. Voting for her because she is black or has a vagina is beyond stupid.

Jim Haas said:

You are 100% right on this one, Carolyn.....

Carolyn said:

I just thought of this...

A woman president and BLACK! They are going to try and score brownie points not just with women and women's empowerment but appealing to the African American communities too.  I mean She's OPRAH for gods sake what more can America want.??????????????????

I can see this coming years in advance. Hopefully we can obliterate human slavery by then if we all do our part.

Oprah with her billions is so out of touch with reality and what people need its not even funny.

Put me in the Oval office i know more about what humanity's needs better than that Monkey. Give everybody on the planet an unlimited Galactic Mastercard...access to free energy.... Done.

You'll see the problems of the planet clear up pretty damn fast

Aw, Byron.  Everybody needs a little "soap box" entertainment once in awhile.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service