Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 3633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had been taking shots in sequence to see where the object of interest was moving but it almost apears someone is watching this site and the chemtrail started placing short strips in front of the sun so I will not be able to continue and this was my last shot. The trails alway go from east to west in the last five years I have lived here with an occasional one from nortt to south and I do not remember any going from NE to SW.

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed

I hope you get some good ones we need more people putting up pictures. Our old friend Lee in AR just bought a camera and has adapted it to infrared. A friend in CA says he has not seen the sky in month because of the heavy spraying and everyone there has the new strange flu I got.

Cheryl Nelson said:

I'll take a look in a minute.  I'm working on my captures.

Here are my captures for about 11:30 a.m. EDT, 04/08/16, using a Nikon Coolpix L27, 5x optical zoom (though I haven't zoomed out on any of my pics)...

Image 1...

Photoshop filters (didn't really see anything, but the light refraction indicates something is there)...

Image 2, I changed my angle and found two objects...

Filters...

4-5 o'clock might be something...

Look at the crazy shape top, right corner.  The refraction looks like a spacecraft.  Can refractions look like that?

Ah, finally, the orb causing the refraction shows up, as well as a bump where there is a possible orb at 4-5:00.

Orb at 10 o'clock and something at 4-5 o'clock...

Here are the filters...

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed its position...
Cheryl Nelson said:

I think the trees are blocking the object in the first image, but the light refraction comes through.

Now, the second image...

It's interesting because the comparison shows the orb at 11:00 further from the sun, on my side of the country, and at 1:00 on your side.  Is it the same orb zipping around, or is it the same orb and 2,500 miles makes that much difference?  Or are there two different orbs?  I don't know, but the light refractions look similar, but in different locations.

Really quite interesting indeed. More questions 

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's interesting because the comparison shows the orb at 11:00 further from the sun, on my side of the country, and at 1:00 on your side.  Is it the same orb zipping around, or is it the same orb and 2,500 miles makes that much difference?  Or are there two different orbs?  I don't know, but the light refractions look similar, but in different locations.

I am going for a long walk so be gone for a while.

Cheryl Nelson said:

We've got some of those guys here, so now we know how long it takes to deploy their planes.  From there we can triangulate... well, you know.  :D

Byron wilkins said:

I had been taking shots in sequence to see where the object of interest was moving but it almost apears someone is watching this site and the chemtrail started placing short strips in front of the sun so I will not be able to continue and this was my last shot. The trails alway go from east to west in the last five years I have lived here with an occasional one from nortt to south and I do not remember any going from NE to SW. 

That "flu" is nasty, so I hear.  Maybe if Lee gets some shots you can post them here.

Byron wilkins said:

I hope you get some good ones we need more people putting up pictures. Our old friend Lee in AR just bought a camera and has adapted it to infrared. A friend in CA says he has not seen the sky in month because of the heavy spraying and everyone there has the new strange flu I got.

Cheryl Nelson said:

I'll take a look in a minute.  I'm working on my captures.

Here are the filter images for your last shot...

This first one shows a refraction, but the object is not visible...

Yep, chemtrail on right on target, if the circle contains an object...

Byron wilkins said:

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed

I'd say the circled object is the bright object seen in the original photo (the last shot), and that chemtrail definitely muddied the waters, but wasn't spot on.  But the position of the circled object corresponds to the position of today's 4th image (the large picture below).  The top left picture was the last (5th) image of today, and the bas relief filter shows something in the right spot, just below the chemtrail. 

That was funny

Cheryl Nelson said:

We've got some of those guys here, so now we know how long it takes to deploy their planes.  From there we can triangulate... well, you know.  :D

Byron wilkins said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service