Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 3450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be good  he should get some soon.

Cheryl Nelson said:

That "flu" is nasty, so I hear.  Maybe if Lee gets some shots you can post them here.

Byron wilkins said:

I hope you get some good ones we need more people putting up pictures. Our old friend Lee in AR just bought a camera and has adapted it to infrared. A friend in CA says he has not seen the sky in month because of the heavy spraying and everyone there has the new strange flu I got.


Cheryl Nelson said:

I'll take a look in a minute.  I'm working on my captures.

That is exactly what I see.

Cheryl Nelson said:

I'd say the circled object is the bright object seen in the original photo (the last shot), and that chemtrail definitely muddied the waters, but wasn't spot on.  But the position of the circled object corresponds to the position of today's 4th image (the large picture below).  The top left picture was the last (5th) image of today, and the bas relief filter shows something in the right spot, just below the chemtrail. 

Did they chemtrail the entire sky, or just that portion where the object was?  Within three hours here, the entire sky was cloudy.

They mostly did it in front of the sun. After that only a few passes E to W and now they are gone. After the sky cleared I took 5 pictures on my walk and one 14 miles away to give money to my mechanic and all five were exactly the same, I think they needed to coverup something. here is one of 5 


Cheryl Nelson said:

Did they chemtrail the entire sky, or just that portion where the object was?  Within three hours here, the entire sky was cloudy.

Yep, sounds like a quick cover-up, rather than a planned blanketing.  Is that a second orb just below the bottom of the circle, in line with the circled orb?



Byron wilkins said:

They mostly did it in front of the sun. After that only a few passes E to W and now they are gone. After the sky cleared I took 5 pictures on my walk and one 14 miles away to give money to my mechanic and all five were exactly the same, I think they needed to coverup something. here is one of 5 


Cheryl Nelson said:

Did they chemtrail the entire sky, or just that portion where the object was?  Within three hours here, the entire sky was cloudy.

This reminds me of another time an orb was "directly overhead."  In http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/my-ascension-journey-so..., I said: "I asked for the ship directly above to come down and make contact..." (based on this instruction from Cobra's website:  2. There are many ships of positive ET civilizations surrounding the Earth, literally covering the sky in all locations and altitudes. Those ships are not visible to the naked eye because they are cloaked so the Cabal would not detect them. Choose a ship that is directly above your location and connect energetically with beings within that ship in whatever way works for you."  (http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/12/make-thisviral-day-of-contac...

Cheryl Nelson said:

Very cool.  Did you see the shot I got of an orb directly over my head?

Bill said:

Did you guys know that when you take pictures of the Sun that Ashtar has directed the Ships that are aligned with your distant families are to make their ships visible to your Digital Cameras?

I just took the following picture at 1:00 western time today I have taken many with the white dot but not too interesting. The chemtrail planes all of a sudden came out to play so it may be my last. Also I watched the sun rise further south which put it behind the trees again.  

It's a big 'un.  Two possible smaller objects ~ 7 p.m.

Notice the ~ 7:00 objects are also football shaped.



Byron wilkins said:

I just took the following picture at 1:00 western time today I have taken many with the white dot but not too interesting. The chemtrail planes all of a sudden came out to play so it may be my last. Also I watched the sun rise further south which put it behind the trees again.  

Yep there does look like two objects at 7 position. It looks like there is something between the sun and football and the white spot on the purple globe is interesting because it is usually purple but has come in white before. All the pictures from around the net are mostly of sunrise or set and many have large objects. I really want to do a sunset series to see what shows up. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's a big 'un.  Two possible smaller objects ~ 7 p.m.

Yes, there's something, a round orb, don't know if it's part of the football-shaped object or what.  It's been there before.  In the plastic wrap filter, it seems more distant from the football shaped object, but yet it's hard to tell if it's connected, or a smaller ship leaving a larger ship, or a ship investigating the football-shaped object, or a planetary/moon orbital with it's own orbitals, or what.  It's hard to get a sunset shot here because of so much cloud cover, but maybe with summer coming there will be some clear sunsets. 

Byron wilkins said:

Yep there does look like two objects at 7 position. It looks like there is something between the sun and football and the white spot on the purple globe is interesting because it is usually purple but has come in white before. All the pictures from around the net are mostly of sunrise or set and many have large objects. I really want to do a sunset series to see what shows up. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's a big 'un.  Two possible smaller objects ~ 7 p.m.

The thing that baffles me is the purple ball and that is is always coming out from the object of interest. I wonder if it is my camera or it reacts to the object of question.

Byron wilkins said:

Yep there does look like two objects at 7 position. It looks like there is something between the sun and football and the white spot on the purple globe is interesting because it is usually purple but has come in white before. All the pictures from around the net are mostly of sunrise or set and many have large objects. I really want to do a sunset series to see what shows up. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's a big 'un.  Two possible smaller objects ~ 7 p.m.

I think it is a reaction, a refraction of light.  But, why purple in all that bright, white light?  Is it because the object of interest is that color and that's what gets reflected.  Or?

Byron wilkins said:

The thing that baffles me is the purple ball and that is is always coming out from the object of interest. I wonder if it is my camera or it reacts to the object of question.

Byron wilkins said:

Yep there does look like two objects at 7 position. It looks like there is something between the sun and football and the white spot on the purple globe is interesting because it is usually purple but has come in white before. All the pictures from around the net are mostly of sunrise or set and many have large objects. I really want to do a sunset series to see what shows up. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

It's a big 'un.  Two possible smaller objects ~ 7 p.m.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service