Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 3668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you guys know that when you take pictures of the Sun that Ashtar has directed the Ships that are aligned with your distant families are to make their ships visible to your Digital Cameras?

Very cool.  Did you see the shot I got of an orb directly over my head?

Is this the one you are talking about?

Cheryl Nelson said:

The sun has moved more to the NE and I can get a fairly good shot now. Yesterday it came up in the trees way to the south east so it moved a lot. the first picture shows there is something to the right then 20 mins later it goes to the top and looks like a football and the third picture shows the ball like object on the top again but this time farther from the sun for the first time.

Yeah, see the orb top center of the image?

Bill said:

Is this the one you are talking about?

Cheryl Nelson said:

Yep, those purple light refractions are clues something real is lurking nearby.  Let me run the pics through the filters.

Byron wilkins said:

The sun has moved more to the NE and I can get a fairly good shot now. Yesterday it came up in the trees way to the south east so it moved a lot. the first picture shows there is something to the right then 20 mins later it goes to the top and looks like a football and the third picture shows the ball like object on the top again but this time farther from the sun for the first time.

Violet Orbs that are to help transform neg to positive?

I think the trees are blocking the object in the first image, but the light refraction comes through.

Now, the second image...

This filter is good for showing the heat reflecting from the real object (black like the sun), as opposed to less heat (blackness) in the light refraction since there is no object there...

Now, the third image...

Notice how the purple light refraction reflects on the inside ceiling of your shed? 

Byron wilkins said:

That's a good guess.  Or, it's just the way the visible light spectrum plays out?  Or, it's the actual color of the object reflecting?  Or?

Bill said:

Violet Orbs that are to help transform neg to positive?

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed its position...
Cheryl Nelson said:

I think the trees are blocking the object in the first image, but the light refraction comes through.

Now, the second image...

I'll take a look in a minute.  I'm working on my captures.

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed its position.

I had been taking shots in sequence to see where the object of interest was moving but it almost apears someone is watching this site and the chemtrail started placing short strips in front of the sun so I will not be able to continue and this was my last shot. The trails alway go from east to west in the last five years I have lived here with an occasional one from nortt to south and I do not remember any going from NE to SW.

Byron wilkins said:

Thanks the sun is rising further north but takes a path to the  south east over the tall trees . I can see a lens flare on the lower portion of the sun but can't get a picture of the lower sun yet. I just took this and the object changed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service