Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 3458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL.  Don't think they want their DNA, that's for sure.

GT_Big hair said:

...I was remembering that old SNL sketch with Steve Martin and Bill Murry... "What  the hell is that?"

https://youtu.be/-l5tpY6SXMc

yep

That was good to reread that report months later after things have gone the exact way in spades that Marshall predicted they would.

You need to listen to wht Marshall said a few weeks ago on Leak Project with respect to Ed Dames last presentaion, via Marshal Masters,  in, was it Florida? Anyhow, paraphrasing and you may know this, Ed later on in the presentation had a change of heart and rescinded his earlier forecast by telling his audience, in private, though this was recorded by a person there, that Ed's remote viewers  have seen the object and he gave a six month time frame , so, from September we come to March of next year. Again you may know this.. I heard also, a week ago by a lady on a show, a very competent lady, in  Italy, she said the Italens are very rapidly building a  deep bunker outsde Milan.. .....a lot is happening, Alex Collier has a webinar ths Friday, Simon Parkes has a show on Sunday...

Cheryl Nelson said:

MM has been predicting 2016-2017 for it to pass.  I'd say the outer orbitals are getting close when we are able to see them, naked eye, so this seems to be agreeing with my internal intel late Fall/early Winter could be it.

Byron wilkins said:

Marshall Masters thought PX was coming in 2012 and when it did not he was ridiculed so bad he has had a hard time putting himself in that position again. But now that seeing the incoming solar system has become a daily experience for all to see. From all over the world videos pictures and webcams are non stop. Marshall said something very interesting, he said when you see the incoming solar system with your own eyes are you finally going to believe it is coming. I thought that was funny until I saw it with my own eyes and a moment of truth and disbelief ran through my head. Do I run and get a camera or stare at it to see if it goes away. I ran for the camera but in my heart I did not want to believe what I saw. When I returned clouds chemtrails and trees blocked me from getting a good picture, in the back of my mind a voice was saying thank God now I don't have to face up to the fear of seeing it with the photographic proof that I did see it. So then I understood what Marshall had said and it was very meaningful. We are all going to have the same moment I did. I call it my Oh shit moment and now that I have survived it I will be photographing  it as much as I am able. Get ready folks it seems to be getting closer quickly.   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service