Replies

• Half our country wouldn't listen to Trump anyway.

Jim Haas said:

Maybe it is like WW2, when the Japanese Emperor addressed the Japanese People for the first time.  Many Japanese Military were NOT going to stop fighting on anything less than, a DIRECT order from the Emperor.  Maybe Trump is going to address the U S  People, and doesn't want the MSM to spin what he says, delete things, or take out of context, etc.  .....

• https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/mobile/fema-s-presidential-alert-test-...

Of course MSM is casting it as though it were postponed due to unpopularity of the president, manipulating liars. The original reason cited was due to the huge Florence disaster still unfolding. The real reason I suspect the cell phone part of the test was postponed until Oct. 3rd, was confidence Kavanaugh would be in by then, but not by the 20th, due to the latest accusation. If Anita Hill could not stop Clarence Thomas, this one is even less likely to impact the appointment.

• Maybe it is like WW2, when the Japanese Emperor addressed the Japanese People for the first time.  Many Japanese Military were NOT going to stop fighting on anything less than, a DIRECT order from the Emperor.  Maybe Trump is going to address the U S  People, and doesn't want the MSM to spin what he says, delete things, or take out of context, etc.  .....

• If you look at the amount of people not returning to congress I think you will find many were warned that they were going to be exposed or get out. Taxpayers have been paying off their victims for years and Trump got their names and paperwork, they came from both sides of the isle. As we already know congress has been sexually blackmailed since Bush senior was in office. The book and movie " The Franklin Coverup" was about boys from Boys Town Nebraska being sent to the white house for sex with congressmen when drugged or not and photographed then blackmailed to vote how they wanted. That was a CIA MOSSAD  trick and Bush SR was a CIA Chief before he was president. Sex has always been the best tactic for destroying peoples lives. I will be first in line for a season hunting pass for Dims.  

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think it will help the mass arrests to have him confirmed, at least that's the impression I got. 

I guess Congress will have to be emptied out, of every Congress critter who had sexual "misconduct" during high school.  All this sexual misconduct allegations has become a friggin' weapon in the dims' hands.  If you can't find any dirt on someone, invent it.

The Dims have shown what they are and if by any chance they win, there's going to be a lot of people huntin' dims. 

• I think it will help the mass arrests to have him confirmed, at least that's the impression I got. 

I guess Congress will have to be emptied out, of every Congress critter who had sexual "misconduct" during high school.  All this sexual misconduct allegations has become a friggin' weapon in the dims' hands.  If you can't find any dirt on someone, invent it.

The Dims have shown what they are and if by any chance they win, there's going to be a lot of people huntin' dims. 

• Shutting down MSM would make me very happy.

Cheryl Nelson said:

It could be Trump's best means of communicating to the public, since the MSM is hell bent on stopping him every which way.  Who knows, maybe the MSM is going to be shut down?

Byron wilkins said:

. Simply speaking, these kinds of tests may be more frequent and widespread ?

• I think I read TV's too.  Yeah, I think the dots are adding up to martial law. 

Walk&Reflect said:

Until something really and truly happens I will assume this will just be another much needed test, but this will be the most widespread use of the EAS system since the fukushima tsunami, and that is unusual. I may have misread somewhere, but I thought I saw that this EAS will go through to phones as well, kind of like Amber Alerts do. If only a test, it will establish that the president can do nationwide alerts successfully. If he is going to use it as a MSM end run to get his message out, well, it will be unlike anything done before. If it is an announcement of Martial Law, that's pretty much the only way they could do it.

• Until something really and truly happens I will assume this will just be another much needed test, but this will be the most widespread use of the EAS system since the fukushima tsunami, and that is unusual. I may have misread somewhere, but I thought I saw that this EAS will go through to phones as well, kind of like Amber Alerts do. If only a test, it will establish that the president can do nationwide alerts successfully. If he is going to use it as a MSM end run to get his message out, well, it will be unlike anything done before. If it is an announcement of Martial Law, that's pretty much the only way they could do it.

• It could be Trump's best means of communicating to the public, since the MSM is hell bent on stopping him every which way.  Who knows, maybe the MSM is going to be shut down?

Byron wilkins said:

. Simply speaking, these kinds of tests may be more frequent and widespread ?

• . Simply speaking, these kinds of tests may be more frequent and widespread ?

This reply was deleted.