Q & A with Cobra – 2015 March 16

http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-march-16-q-a-with-cobra-rob-potter/

Rob – Yes, also in my contact with my Bolivian friend down there, he had indicated that quite a bit in his information that much of the vibrational shift is taking place through the radiations of the magma core within the earth.  Can you talk about the multi-dimensional aspect of the life streams and the shifts in the physical plane and how this kind of vibrational upliftment is affecting us all?

COBRA – So you are speaking about the magma core or about the life stream experience on the planet?  They are different things here.

Rob – Yeah, I guess well from what I understand, what you’re telling me, and from these other (?) a lot of their stabilization is directed to the magna at these energetic points and in a sense I guess they’re letting off steam so things don’t get too drastic.  It’s kind of like releasing pressure in various areas so that it’s more harmonious. Is that correct?

COBRA – Yes, exactly.  Without the interference from those mother ships the surface of this planet would not be able to sustain life right now.  We would all be dead.  There would be drastic cataclysms on the planet years ago.  They are doing whatever is possible to balance . . . to stabilize the surface of the planet, and yes, some of those portals are used as standing points to which the accumulated tension can release and sometimes this is accompanied by earthquakes or volcanic eruptions.   If those earthquakes or volcanic eruptions are not weather modification. They are actually a natural release of tension by the planet who is a living being and has experienced a tremendous amount of stress from the surface population. 

[Re the underlined text, this correlates with something that came up in my qhht session:  "The planet's starting to come apart. Many cracks. Many earthquakes. Many energies [are hitting Earth]. Inside and outside. There's a push. There's a pull. There's more stuff, bubbles coming up. The ship is starting to move. I can see out the window. I seem to be on a viewing deck. You can see through the floor. It's transparent. I think it's the lowest part of the ship. My feet don't touch the floor. I seem to be floating over the floor. We'll be safe. This has happened before [that we had to move the ship]. Just precautionary. But the information we got was not good. More internal stresses. Plates shifting. If we don't plug it up, there'll be a big tsunami. It's so big. Big rip. We're up above the clouds. We move fast. I can see South America. The rip's off the coast, Pacific Coast, it's huge. I think we'll be able to plug it. Hard balance to strike [what's good for the Earth vs. what's good for the people]. So many factors. We do the best we can."

Info on Twin Flames/Twin Souls.

The CERN thingie does not pose a problem.

The four journalists who died within 72 hours of each were assassinated.

Space stuff.

Replicator machines.

The Shroud of Turin was made in the 13th century.

Polish plane crash in Smolensk, Russia was an assassination.

Russia and India will probably be the first to disclose.

Etc.

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –