Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

"QAnon Team Member Zach: North Korea this Weekend!" by Sierra (NZ) - 1.6.18 1

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shutting the power off to a country that is starving to death and is sick sounds like a really bad plan to me, unless you want lots of bodies to dispose of,

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

What was the scenario if the US was hit with an EMP ?  Most of us would die within a year. Who the hell keeps making the rules of who lives and who dies, history stinks of bad decisions and genocide. If Trump gets behind this I will be waiting for him to shapeshift on his videos. Damn and I woke up in a good mood.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

Don't throw Trump in the garbage yet.  It could be a very narrow target to take out Pyongyang.  Further, if the intention is to get rid of the Kim regime, aid could come in and salvage the people immediately.  In the US, it was assumed no one would come to our aid.  Further, death within a year was not from radiation, but from starvation and disease by no longer having the ability to mass produce food and meds.  So, it doesn't have to be a major catastrophe.  

Byron wilkins said:

What was the scenario if the US was hit with an EMP ?  Most of us would die within a year. Who the hell keeps making the rules of who lives and who dies, history stinks of bad decisions and genocide. If Trump gets behind this I will be waiting for him to shapeshift on his videos. Damn and I woke up in a good mood.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

If it's true that NK is a proxy of the CIA, then it might be the only way to kill the cockroach nest.  It seems to me the Kim regime is the target, not the entire country.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

How does one do that without talking out the population? Microwave beam weapons?

Cheryl Nelson said:

If it's true that NK is a proxy of the CIA, then it might be the only way to kill the cockroach nest.  It seems to me the Kim regime is the target, not the entire country.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

Microwave beam weapons, can be used to as a pinpoint weapon on the very large cannons aimed at Soul, which may not be electrical!

Keith H said:

How does one do that without talking out the population? Microwave beam weapons?

Cheryl Nelson said:

If it's true that NK is a proxy of the CIA, then it might be the only way to kill the cockroach nest.  It seems to me the Kim regime is the target, not the entire country.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

Just hope it is not used by a psychopath. Are we talking about the DEW directed energy weapons used in California. I found it nice they did not damage the trees but they probably melted thousands of people. My sister was close by and said it was impossible for most to have escaped. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

I don't remember the name, but it kind of reminded me of a neutron bomb, where it doesn't make a big explosion, but the escaping neutrons kill the people.  In this case, just targeting gov't buildings might be enough to take out the government.  There was talk about uniting NK and SK, so SK gov't could then (if NK gov't taken out) just take over the government functions and Korea could be united again.
 
Byron wilkins said:

Just hope it is not used by a psychopath. Are we talking about the DEW directed energy weapons used in California. I found it nice they did not damage the trees but they probably melted thousands of people. My sister was close by and said it was impossible for most to have escaped. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

Cheryl there is a new Q out and tracy Beanz has an amazing interview with Jerome Corci who is a master at explaining Q  I can't copy it for some reason and everyone needs to see it, If anyone else sees this go ahead and post it next week is going to be an amazing one. youtube Tracy Beans, Jerome Corsi

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2018   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service