Replies

• Yes and it is excellent you will see.

Cheryl Nelson said:

• Byron, is this the one?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcL3XKy0I-s

• Cheryl there is a new Q out and tracy Beanz has an amazing interview with Jerome Corci who is a master at explaining Q  I can't copy it for some reason and everyone needs to see it, If anyone else sees this go ahead and post it next week is going to be an amazing one. youtube Tracy Beans, Jerome Corsi

• I don't remember the name, but it kind of reminded me of a neutron bomb, where it doesn't make a big explosion, but the escaping neutrons kill the people.  In this case, just targeting gov't buildings might be enough to take out the government.  There was talk about uniting NK and SK, so SK gov't could then (if NK gov't taken out) just take over the government functions and Korea could be united again.

Byron wilkins said:

Just hope it is not used by a psychopath. Are we talking about the DEW directed energy weapons used in California. I found it nice they did not damage the trees but they probably melted thousands of people. My sister was close by and said it was impossible for most to have escaped. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

• Just hope it is not used by a psychopath. Are we talking about the DEW directed energy weapons used in California. I found it nice they did not damage the trees but they probably melted thousands of people. My sister was close by and said it was impossible for most to have escaped. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

• I think, yes, some kind of microbeam weapon could selectively target the gov't facilities and leave the people alone.

• Microwave beam weapons, can be used to as a pinpoint weapon on the very large cannons aimed at Soul, which may not be electrical!

Keith H said:

How does one do that without talking out the population? Microwave beam weapons?

Cheryl Nelson said:

If it's true that NK is a proxy of the CIA, then it might be the only way to kill the cockroach nest.  It seems to me the Kim regime is the target, not the entire country.

Keith H said:

They seem to think taking down NK is key to bring the Clowns to their knees.  

Destroying a Country in the most humane way possible, what a load of krap. 

• If it's true that NK is a proxy of the CIA, then it might be the only way to kill the cockroach nest.  It seems to me the Kim regime is the target, not the entire country.

Keith H said:

• Don't throw Trump in the garbage yet.  It could be a very narrow target to take out Pyongyang.  Further, if the intention is to get rid of the Kim regime, aid could come in and salvage the people immediately.  In the US, it was assumed no one would come to our aid.  Further, death within a year was not from radiation, but from starvation and disease by no longer having the ability to mass produce food and meds.  So, it doesn't have to be a major catastrophe.  

Byron wilkins said:

What was the scenario if the US was hit with an EMP ?  Most of us would die within a year. Who the hell keeps making the rules of who lives and who dies, history stinks of bad decisions and genocide. If Trump gets behind this I will be waiting for him to shapeshift on his videos. Damn and I woke up in a good mood.

Keith H said:

• What was the scenario if the US was hit with an EMP ?  Most of us would die within a year. Who the hell keeps making the rules of who lives and who dies, history stinks of bad decisions and genocide. If Trump gets behind this I will be waiting for him to shapeshift on his videos. Damn and I woke up in a good mood.

Keith H said:

This reply was deleted.