Replies

• Normal evaporation of sea water.  Wind (which is air) whips the waves, transferring the radiation up into the atmosphere.  It falls back to earth when precipitation falls..... this might explain why TPTB are keeping rain from falling out West..... I would presume the massive deaths (moderate radiation takes some time to kill, or to develop tumors) over the last couple of years have been hidden in the Covid death count....

Cheryl Nelson said:

I know Fukushima is a huge problem.  But my question was back then, as well as now, where are the massive deaths.  I remember reading years ago a scientist studied the problem and the radiation wasn't in the water, it was in the plankton, which had been eating it.  Plankton is fish food.  So.  How is it getting in the air?  One of those mysteries no one is talking about.  

Jim Haas said:

All I know for sure Cheryl, is the Ocean is boiling in front of Fukushima.... a hatch has blown clear off one of the reactors, and even a robot can't get near it.  Armageddon at Fukushima right now, and there is no containment of radiated water pouring into the Pacific......eventually, all Oceans will be devoid of life if this is not fixed.....

• I know Fukushima is a huge problem.  But my question was back then, as well as now, where are the massive deaths.  I remember reading years ago a scientist studied the problem and the radiation wasn't in the water, it was in the plankton, which had been eating it.  Plankton is fish food.  So.  How is it getting in the air?  One of those mysteries no one is talking about.  

Jim Haas said:

All I know for sure Cheryl, is the Ocean is boiling in front of Fukushima.... a hatch has blown clear off one of the reactors, and even a robot can't get near it.  Armageddon at Fukushima right now, and there is no containment of radiated water pouring into the Pacific......eventually, all Oceans will be devoid of life if this is not fixed.....

• All I know for sure Cheryl, is the Ocean is boiling in front of Fukushima.... a hatch has blown clear off one of the reactors, and even a robot can't get near it.  Armageddon at Fukushima right now, and there is no containment of radiated water pouring into the Pacific......eventually, all Oceans will be devoid of life if this is not fixed.....

• Is/was Bob Nichols connected with Veterans Today?  I remember them publishing huge rads in different areas.  Someone near Little Rock couldn't confirm the numbers.  Byron didn't think they were real either.  Where were the deaths associated with those whopping numbers?

This reply was deleted.