Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Severe Thunderstorms Possible in the Midwest, Plains and Mid-South Through Late Week

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The weather is showing few signs of ever being normal again.

We are in the age of the "new normal," which is going to constantly escalating to a newer normal.

The weather has been weird for  a long time now. "Something" is definitely changing

The weather is without a doubt RUDE just like my SC said it would. 

Byron wilkins said:

The weather is showing few signs of ever being normal again.

Rude as hell!

Byron wilkins said:

The weather is without a doubt RUDE just like my SC said it would. 

Byron wilkins said:

The weather is showing few signs of ever being normal again.

Yep, here in southwest Virginia, the days used to be bright with an afternoon thunderstorm that came and went.  Now, we wake up to clouds, several cloudbursts a day, with it clearing in the late afternoon, though clouds usually obfuscating the western sky.  It's like the way southern California used to be (don't know, maybe it still is)...May gray, June gloom.

Taygeta Star said:

The weather has been weird for  a long time now. "Something" is definitely changing

Next week is the first day of summer and we have only had a couple warm days this spring. Lots of rain and thunder storms.  Today and yesterday high of 60* and lows in the 40's. Almost no visible gardens in this area.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Yep, here in southwest Virginia, the days used to be bright with an afternoon thunderstorm that came and went.  Now, we wake up to clouds, several cloudbursts a day, with it clearing in the late afternoon, though clouds usually obfuscating the western sky.  It's like the way southern California used to be (don't know, maybe it still is)...May gray, June gloom.

Taygeta Star said:

The weather has been weird for  a long time now. "Something" is definitely changing

Same here, with a few days of summer-type heat here and there... no transition between winter and spring.

Byron wilkins said:

Next week is the first day of summer and we have only had a couple warm days this spring. Lots of rain and thunder storms.  Today and yesterday high of 60* and lows in the 40's. Almost no visible gardens in this area.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Yep, here in southwest Virginia, the days used to be bright with an afternoon thunderstorm that came and went.  Now, we wake up to clouds, several cloudbursts a day, with it clearing in the late afternoon, though clouds usually obfuscating the western sky.  It's like the way southern California used to be (don't know, maybe it still is)...May gray, June gloom.

Taygeta Star said:

The weather has been weird for  a long time now. "Something" is definitely changing

In the beginning of June, we had very unusually cool weather (we had days in February that were warmer!!!).  On June 6th, the high only got to 60 degrees (cloudy overcast and misting all day).  By Friday the 9th, it was 80 degrees and by Saturday it was 86 and then Sunday the 11th it was 88 degrees.  I was at a weekend all day youth soccer event,  and on Saturday by noon I was feeling ill from the heat because I was not acclimated to it.  Sunday I was okay as I took extra electrolytes, and I made sure I hydrated myself well in the morning before we arrived at the tournament.  It's been crazy since February where we had several days of warm weather, then several days of normal temps, and it's been a roller coaster ever since.

Roller coaster is a good word for it.

Kim B said:

In the beginning of June, we had very unusually cool weather (we had days in February that were warmer!!!).  On June 6th, the high only got to 60 degrees (cloudy overcast and misting all day).  By Friday the 9th, it was 80 degrees and by Saturday it was 86 and then Sunday the 11th it was 88 degrees.  I was at a weekend all day youth soccer event,  and on Saturday by noon I was feeling ill from the heat because I was not acclimated to it.  Sunday I was okay as I took extra electrolytes, and I made sure I hydrated myself well in the morning before we arrived at the tournament.  It's been crazy since February where we had several days of warm weather, then several days of normal temps, and it's been a roller coaster ever since.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service