Replies

• I also saw these types of things happening in the clear Arizona skies in the early 1990's, We used to think space junk was colliding but after it changed directions a few times we knew it was a battle going on.

Walk&Reflect said:

In the early 90s I was backpacking in the wilderness and laid down to sleep under a beautiful, clear and starry night.  Anyone who has star gazed has watched all the satellites moving across the sky, like moving stars, and so I did that evening. Those satellites started doing strange things, like changing direction, flying in formations of 2 or 3, or seeming to collide and then flickering brightly as they appeared to spin out of control.  One or two incidents would have meant nothing, but this went on for hours and was happening all over the night sky, not just in one place. Satellites changing path and intercepting one another, very bright large lights moving into groups of smaller lights that were in motion. I even slept, woke up and saw it still going on.  In the city it would not have been visible, but it was a night of activity I had never seen before or since.

• They're up there, no doubt.  Back in the summer of '11, I had friends who were camping out in my backyard and saw several UFO's hovering not far away.  What was going on is another story, but I live in a rural area, so it was clear they were there.

Walk&Reflect said:

In the early 90s I was backpacking in the wilderness and laid down to sleep under a beautiful, clear and starry night.  Anyone who has star gazed has watched all the satellites moving across the sky, like moving stars, and so I did that evening. Those satellites started doing strange things, like changing direction, flying in formations of 2 or 3, or seeming to collide and then flickering brightly as they appeared to spin out of control.  One or two incidents would have meant nothing, but this went on for hours and was happening all over the night sky, not just in one place. Satellites changing path and intercepting one another, very bright large lights moving into groups of smaller lights that were in motion. I even slept, woke up and saw it still going on.  In the city it would not have been visible, but it was a night of activity I had never seen before or since.

• In the early 90s I was backpacking in the wilderness and laid down to sleep under a beautiful, clear and starry night.  Anyone who has star gazed has watched all the satellites moving across the sky, like moving stars, and so I did that evening. Those satellites started doing strange things, like changing direction, flying in formations of 2 or 3, or seeming to collide and then flickering brightly as they appeared to spin out of control.  One or two incidents would have meant nothing, but this went on for hours and was happening all over the night sky, not just in one place. Satellites changing path and intercepting one another, very bright large lights moving into groups of smaller lights that were in motion. I even slept, woke up and saw it still going on.  In the city it would not have been visible, but it was a night of activity I had never seen before or since.

This reply was deleted.