Replies

• Yes Cheryl I just up up a video from David Zublick about the video being on the dark web.

Cheryl Nelson said:

"Snuff" meaning murder?

Byron wilkins said:

I was listening to 4 chan yesterday and they were talking about the Hillary video that has not surfaced yet. They were saying it is so awful it will leave a scar on your brain. They did not say what was in it but I think it may be a snuff film with satanic connections. 

Keith H said:

I kept waiting for the NYPD to expose the contents of that laptop: it was swept under the rug.  

• "Snuff" meaning murder?

Byron wilkins said:

I was listening to 4 chan yesterday and they were talking about the Hillary video that has not surfaced yet. They were saying it is so awful it will leave a scar on your brain. They did not say what was in it but I think it may be a snuff film with satanic connections. 

Keith H said:

I kept waiting for the NYPD to expose the contents of that laptop: it was swept under the rug.  

• I was listening to 4 chan yesterday and they were talking about the Hillary video that has not surfaced yet. They were saying it is so awful it will leave a scar on your brain. They did not say what was in it but I think it may be a snuff film with satanic connections. 

Keith H said:

This reply was deleted.