by

https://i1.wp.com/thelastlineofdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/breaking.jpg?resize=678%2C381" alt="" height="185" width="329"/>
Before Obama left office he arranged with the State Department for a series of “official visits” to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using discretionary funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was able to weasel what would have been another $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and a dog sitter until the year 2036.
He would have, that is, had he not lost his office to Donald Trump. Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was having the office used for vacations repainted when he was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the 31 workers Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff to make alterations requiring specialized craftsmen.
Our President immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside of the United States. The Obamas, who are still waiting in Kenya for their documents so they can re-enter the country, are also facing another new challenge at the hands of Trump: They’re going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren’t official state business.
The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obamas spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept and golfed and Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries. “DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.”
It’s just one scandal after another with these people.

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2967676595?profile=original

Byron wilkins said:

I never want to post anything that is untrue and we are usually blessed by someone here figuring out fake information fairly fast. I did add the disclaimer.

Byron wilkins said:

THANKS JEN

Jen said:

Sorry to be a perpetual bubble buster but this is "Fake News" originally published on  TheLastLineOfDefense.org  with the following disclaimer.

“DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.”

Mr. Robinson needs to be careful as lawsuits are already being filed for publishing and sharing "fake news"

It would be great news if it were real though LOL

• I never want to post anything that is untrue and we are usually blessed by someone here figuring out fake information fairly fast. I did add the disclaimer.

Byron wilkins said:

THANKS JEN

Jen said:

Sorry to be a perpetual bubble buster but this is "Fake News" originally published on  TheLastLineOfDefense.org  with the following disclaimer.

“DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.”

Mr. Robinson needs to be careful as lawsuits are already being filed for publishing and sharing "fake news"

• "All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.”

Cheryl Nelson said:

Darn!  Should have known it was too good to be true.  Leave it up.  It's one of those "should be news."

It does say "may be unreliable," so is it fake or not?

Byron wilkins said:

Cheryl should I take it down since few have seen it or leave it for a lesson.

Cheryl Nelson said:

OMG!  This is precious.  Justice at last!  Whatever Trump may be bumbling on one hand, this (and other things) are counterbalancing them.  He knows the American people knew we were being soaked by that freeloader.  I think Obama should be held accountable for misuse of funds... Vets homeless, children staring, and the Obamas are living the Life of Riley at their expense.

• The part that said Obama waiting in Kenya for papers to get back in the country should of been a clue.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Darn!  Should have known it was too good to be true.  Leave it up.  It's one of those "should be news."

Byron wilkins said:

Cheryl Nelson said:

OMG!  This is precious.  Justice at last!  Whatever Trump may be bumbling on one hand, this (and other things) are counterbalancing them.  He knows the American people knew we were being soaked by that freeloader.  I think Obama should be held accountable for misuse of funds... Vets homeless, children staring, and the Obamas are living the Life of Riley at their expense.

• Darn!  Should have known it was too good to be true.  Leave it up.  It's one of those "should be news."

Byron wilkins said:

Cheryl Nelson said:

• Most welcome Byron.. these people about infuriate me..  I'm always cautious of "news" that doesn't actually have any links though.  A couple of years ago I had someone from another Site asking me to post one of their blogs and I did it out of blind trust, only to be attacked on TPS for sharing BS articles.. meanwhile the other Site took theirs down without a word.  Sometimes online "friends" just suck.

You might consider adding the link and disclaimer to your post.

Byron wilkins said:

THANKS JEN

Jen said:

• Cheryl should I take it down since few have seen it or leave it for a lesson.

Cheryl Nelson said:

• THANKS JEN

Jen said:

• 692 days on vacation blows me away, what a useless eater. Almost two of the eight years in office were a vacation.

Cheryl Nelson said:

• Sorry to be a perpetual bubble buster but this is "Fake News" originally published on  TheLastLineOfDefense.org  with the following disclaimer.

This reply was deleted.