Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

I had a CT scan of my stomach and legs and they found an artery in my leg 70% blocked and it is suppose to be an easy fix which has been a strain on my heart and the reason I have a problem there with clogged arteries but they are small and another attempt to put stints in them will be coming soon I also have an obstruction in my colon that is probably no big deal either all these things will get repaired very soon and I will be tuned up and ready for the last chapter of this syfy  novel we are living in. Living in this toxic world has its downside, do the best you can to avoid the poisons. 

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think im going to start saving my seeds. buy some good citrus fertilizer. a nice clay pot,  and start potting it..

Keep it where it can get a lot of sun.

Im moving soon so when i get my new apartment i'll start the process of potting one up.

Id love to grow my own organic lemon plant. Organic is just too expensive. and Cheryl is right,  with conventional lemons, the pesticides get into the fruit itself. Washing the outside peel isn't enough

This way you know your lemons are completely pesticide and irradiation free

I find lemon water helps so much with the ascension process itself. Its such a high vibration cocktail and costs pennies.

It really helps to keep your body running these higher frequencies optimally 

Lemons are lovely.  I had a friend who was sent home from the hospital to die with pneumonia.  I had her daughter scrub down the house with lemon essential oil and lent her my nebulizer so she could breath it night and day.  She recovered.

Taygeta Star said:

I find lemon water helps so much with the ascension process itself. Its such a high vibration cocktail and costs pennies.

LOL, I got married in L.A. in someone's back yard amongst the orange trees and ducks.  I had friends who had an avocado tree in their backyard. 

Keith H said:

Great recommendations!
I had two lime trees and a lemon tree when I lived in California. Neighbors had a orange tree and the citrus abounded.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Lemons are lovely.  I had a friend who was sent home from the hospital to die with pneumonia.  I had her daughter scrub down the house with lemon essential oil and lent her my nebulizer so she could breath it night and day.  She recovered.

I believe it. Nothing more invigorating and healing than taking in those lemons internally. Pure life force in there.

Taygeta Star said:

Us old guys are the tough ones, Byron.  Hang in there.  You will get better, I know.  Don't forget the Magnesium (blood vessels) and the Zinc (50% faster healing of post operative patients).... Good luck, good buddy.....

Thanks Jim

Jim Haas said:

Us old guys are the tough ones, Byron.  Hang in there.  You will get better, I know.  Don't forget the Magnesium (blood vessels) and the Zinc (50% faster healing of post operative patients).... Good luck, good buddy.....

Organic can be expensive depending on where you buy it.  For example I found organic strawberries at H mart for 99 cents per container (same size you find at giant for $5.00)...

Great chart

Taygeta Star said:

Sorry to hear about the blockage Byron.. ole wives tales insisted pickle juice to be great at clearing arteries.  You will want to also consider the liver cleanse.  If the liver is processing properly it will help the whole endocrine system and so forth thru the body.  My thoughts and prayers stay with you.

I did a liver detox a month ago and I could tell it was working. Once calcium builds up on your arteries it becomes hard to get rid of but if you use liquid magnesium it sends the calcium to your bones where it is suppose to be in advance of it being a problem. Mummies found in Egypt had the same problem. Thank you for your nice words.

Sojourner said:

Sorry to hear about the blockage Byron.. ole wives tales insisted pickle juice to be great at clearing arteries.  You will want to also consider the liver cleanse.  If the liver is processing properly it will help the whole endocrine system and so forth thru the body.  My thoughts and prayers stay with you.

I'm glad to hear you did a detox but FYI when I was having problems last year I did the Liver & Gallbladder flush as directed by Andreas Moritz, for 4-5 months.  I was passing green, brown and beige liver stones from marble boulder size to smaller.   I strongly advise The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush book.  It's amazing to see how much accumulates and then blocks our systems.

I have a new series of flushes scheduled for next month to see how much remains.

Byron wilkins said:

I did a liver detox a month ago and I could tell it was working. Once calcium builds up on your arteries it becomes hard to get rid of but if you use liquid magnesium it sends the calcium to your bones where it is suppose to be in advance of it being a problem. Mummies found in Egypt had the same problem. Thank you for your nice words.

Sojourner said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service