Update on my health ,Byron

I had a CT scan of my stomach and legs and they found an artery in my leg 70% blocked and it is suppose to be an easy fix which has been a strain on my heart and the reason I have a problem there with clogged arteries but they are small and another attempt to put stints in them will be coming soon I also have an obstruction in my colon that is probably no big deal either all these things will get repaired very soon and I will be tuned up and ready for the last chapter of this syfy  novel we are living in. Living in this toxic world has its downside, do the best you can to avoid the poisons. 

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just talked to him and he is excited to get the information to you. My SC had lots to say to my practitioner also. I still have not got a hold of him yet.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Yes, and he was the practitioner, but much of the session was directed to him.

• Yes, and he was the practitioner, but much of the session was directed to him.

• WOW Lee and I talk every day he has been trying to keep my spirits up so he had another session. 

Cheryl Nelson said:

Byron, be watching the QHHT blog, because I just finished transcribing Lee's session and it's a wild one.  It think it will bring you hope.  (Won't be tonight, as he has to review it and edit out his personal stuff.)

Byron wilkins said:

I found that the day I had my QHHT to be one of the most important days of my life. Being able to talk with your gaurdian angel or super conscious mind is an amazing feat Edgar Cayse did it many times. Seeing your past lifetimes was wonderful and explained who I am in this lifetime. I understood the process because of a book I read 40 years earlier and started healing myself with help from SC before my session and he said my Morgellons disease had been stopped and I have no signs of it anymore. I have to turn my computer off there is a terrible lightening storm happening now.

• Byron, be watching the QHHT blog, because I just finished transcribing Lee's session and it's a wild one.  It think it will bring you hope.  (Won't be tonight, as he has to review it and edit out his personal stuff.)

Byron wilkins said:

I found that the day I had my QHHT to be one of the most important days of my life. Being able to talk with your gaurdian angel or super conscious mind is an amazing feat Edgar Cayse did it many times. Seeing your past lifetimes was wonderful and explained who I am in this lifetime. I understood the process because of a book I read 40 years earlier and started healing myself with help from SC before my session and he said my Morgellons disease had been stopped and I have no signs of it anymore. I have to turn my computer off there is a terrible lightening storm happening now.

• I found that the day I had my QHHT to be one of the most important days of my life. Being able to talk with your gaurdian angel or super conscious mind is an amazing feat Edgar Cayse did it many times. Seeing your past lifetimes was wonderful and explained who I am in this lifetime. I understood the process because of a book I read 40 years earlier and started healing myself with help from SC before my session and he said my Morgellons disease had been stopped and I have no signs of it anymore. I have to turn my computer off there is a terrible lightening storm happening now.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Every time a person watches TV, within a minute or so, hypnosis sets in.  We just learned that several hours of television a day has an adverse affect on the human body (believe it or not, forming cholesterol and creating adrenaline responses).  Daydreaming is a form of trancing.  As we go to sleep and as we wake up, we pass through various trance states. 

Quieting the analytical mind (beta) is the key to being able to reach our higher self.  Meditation does this, at various levels (alpha for light meditation, theta for deep meditation, which is also the level QHHT reaches.  QHHT just gets a person there quicker and lasts longer).  And, prayer is a form of meditation.  Think of the great Christian mystics of past and present, who enter/ed those trances, known as ecstasy. 

It isn't that being in a hypnotic state is bad, it's a question of the integrity of the practitioner.  QHHT is not MK-Ultra (used to create Manchurian candidates), nor is it television programming (designed to turn us into consumer cattle).  Discernment is necessary.  FWIW, my experience of QHHT has been helpful, not hurtful.  I know several other who also reaped benefits.  I know of one who wasn't satisfied with his results.  Each person decides for him- or herself. 

Also consider people who do drugs, which open themselves up to negative entities, and I'm sure that includes abuse of prescription medications.   It is a concerning thought the number of people who operate motor vehicles driving in altered states because of being on prescription (or illegal) meds.  And, meds aren't even necessary.  Have you ever driven somewhere and ended up not remembering the trip?  Guess what?  You were in a hypnotic state.  It's natural for humans to go in and out of the various brain wave states.

Dolores Cannon, the creator of QHHT, has healed many, many people of life-threatening diseases, including cancer.  Should one just go ahead and die, rather than try less harmful remedies than surgeries and harmful medications?  I sure wouldn't.  We are not called to passive suicide.  We are called to live this life as fully as we can, so we can achieve our life purposes.  Sometimes, it is our purpose to experience death in a certain way and if that is the individual case then that is what will be allowed to happen.  The worst affect, then, is simply not being cured. 

There has been a lot of work done in past-life regressions from lay people to doctors and the body of work so far developed is consistent and solid.  Many people have reaped benefits from it.  It is easy to fall into fear about many things, because there is so much that is harmful to us that we don't understand (or even know about), but using one's internal compass (knowingness/discernment) is the safety mechanism to prevent harm.  Higher selves don't do things to harm their lower selves and if a session would be harmful, you would be diverted.  Just remember, fear is the opposite of joy and if we all operate with joy, the higher vibrations will protect us from the lower ones. 

Let me be clear that this is *my* opinion based on *my* experiences and research.  Your mileage may vary.  I'm not saying throw caution to the wind.   It is good to be prudent and cautious. What I am saying is that one should "test the spirits."  And, it could very well be that a person is just not to the point where a qhht session is right for them or would be of value to them.  So, of course, folks at that level of their journey should never be pressured to undergo qhht.  Free will is absolutely respected.  Not so with negative hypnosis, which is forced upon us without our knowledge, much less our permission.  We are each at our own level of our spiritual journey.  Here's a chart that sets forth the various brain waves, which I hope you find helpful...

2967676956?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024
    JOY said:

Take care Byron, but I don't believe in the QHHT program sorry! I choose not to give my will away to someone else through hypnotism.  Which is basically what you are doing.  They can make you do anything and not realize it till later.

• Every time a person watches TV, within a minute or so, hypnosis sets in.  We just learned that several hours of television a day has an adverse affect on the human body (believe it or not, forming cholesterol and creating adrenaline responses).  Daydreaming is a form of trancing.  As we go to sleep and as we wake up, we pass through various trance states. 

Quieting the analytical mind (beta) is the key to being able to reach our higher self.  Meditation does this, at various levels (alpha for light meditation, theta for deep meditation, which is also the level QHHT reaches.  QHHT just gets a person there quicker and lasts longer).  And, prayer is a form of meditation.  Think of the great Christian mystics of past and present, who enter/ed those trances, known as ecstasy. 

It isn't that being in a hypnotic state is bad, it's a question of the integrity of the practitioner.  QHHT is not MK-Ultra (used to create Manchurian candidates), nor is it television programming (designed to turn us into consumer cattle).  Discernment is necessary.  FWIW, my experience of QHHT has been helpful, not hurtful.  I know several other who also reaped benefits.  I know of one who wasn't satisfied with his results.  Each person decides for him- or herself. 

Also consider people who do drugs, which open themselves up to negative entities, and I'm sure that includes abuse of prescription medications.   It is a concerning thought the number of people who operate motor vehicles driving in altered states because of being on prescription (or illegal) meds.  And, meds aren't even necessary.  Have you ever driven somewhere and ended up not remembering the trip?  Guess what?  You were in a hypnotic state.  It's natural for humans to go in and out of the various brain wave states.

Dolores Cannon, the creator of QHHT, has healed many, many people of life-threatening diseases, including cancer.  Should one just go ahead and die, rather than try less harmful remedies than surgeries and harmful medications?  I sure wouldn't.  We are not called to passive suicide.  We are called to live this life as fully as we can, so we can achieve our life purposes.  Sometimes, it is our purpose to experience death in a certain way and if that is the individual case then that is what will be allowed to happen.  The worst affect, then, is simply not being cured. 

There has been a lot of work done in past-life regressions from lay people to doctors and the body of work so far developed is consistent and solid.  Many people have reaped benefits from it.  It is easy to fall into fear about many things, because there is so much that is harmful to us that we don't understand (or even know about), but using one's internal compass (knowingness/discernment) is the safety mechanism to prevent harm.  Higher selves don't do things to harm their lower selves and if a session would be harmful, you would be diverted.  Just remember, fear is the opposite of joy and if we all operate with joy, the higher vibrations will protect us from the lower ones. 

Let me be clear that this is *my* opinion based on *my* experiences and research.  Your mileage may vary.  I'm not saying throw caution to the wind.   It is good to be prudent and cautious. What I am saying is that one should "test the spirits."  And, it could very well be that a person is just not to the point where a qhht session is right for them or would be of value to them.  So, of course, folks at that level of their journey should never be pressured to undergo qhht.  Free will is absolutely respected.  Not so with negative hypnosis, which is forced upon us without our knowledge, much less our permission.  We are each at our own level of our spiritual journey.  Here's a chart that sets forth the various brain waves, which I hope you find helpful...

2967676956?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024
    JOY said:

Take care Byron, but I don't believe in the QHHT program sorry! I choose not to give my will away to someone else through hypnotism.  Which is basically what you are doing.  They can make you do anything and not realize it till later.

• I am glad you mentioned the seed being alive food thing.

JOY said:

Lemon also has seeds and is a live fruit olives have a seed in it too so they are both live foods

Byron wilkins said:

Anti oxidants tune you up.

Taygeta Star said:

Lemon water is AMAZING

• That's the truth,DR Mercola came out and apologized to all the patients he damaged when he had a practice, vaccines and medicine along with bad advice he learned in medical school. 
    Taygeta Star said:

I don't like them either Byron. We probably know more about how the body computer works than them anyways. 

We can heal ourselves with homeopathic  and natural remedies and the help of our own soul. 

Mind over matter.

What do they really know?

What the drug companies tell them?

They are a criminal psychopathic cartel in the simplest of terms

And they all could be tried and prosecuted for their crimes against humanity for PROFIT

• Anti oxidants tune you up.

Taygeta Star said:

Lemon water is AMAZING

• My doctors like me because I question them silly about everything. Usually doctors get mad. I do not really like doctors or hospitals and would prefer to never see one ever again. I don't expect any miracles just improvements.

JOY said:

I know where you are coming from with the alternative medicine
    Been doing research on it as well but keep digging further too and look at the negative as well as the positive side to the ones you are looking at as well not just because someone claims this and that we would like to think it is the miracle cure but is it?
    Just be careful in that

Byron wilkins said:

Joy Ftom what I am reading anti oxidants are the key to stopping plaque building in the first place and the medical industry hid the knowledge in 1980. They told us to use poly unsaturated fats like vegetable oil and margarine which create plaque. I changed to olive oil last year but it was too late now I have lots of clean up to do. When I worked in the restaurant business Jewish people used to ask for lemon water after they ate and now I know why, Sure they would know because they own the pharma companies. I am taking MMS an extremely powerful anti oxidant but have to go slow to not clog my kidney's with the garbage being expelled from my body. I respect your opinion about QHHT. 

JOY said:

Yes, I saw where lemon water helps with clearing the plaque out of your veins on you tube.

Byron wilkins said:

What is ACV
    Taygeta Star said:

Have you started juicing yet Byron? keep your body as alkaline as possible and keep drinking that lemon water to clean you out.  ACV would also help with the blockages

This reply was deleted.