Replies

• You guys can read all about the 7 working patents of HAARP by reading the book titled," Angels Don't Play This HAARP"! I read it around 1998 or so, so it's been out for awhile.  Earthquakes generated by HAARP are also one of the workable patents of HAARP....The great Kobe Earthquake was supposed to have been generated by HAARP.....

• I figured that out in 2008 don't panic Jim very few people talk anymore.

Jim Haas said:

For anyone doubting this article, just look up the 7 original patents issued to Eastland regarding the HAARP Technology.  Yes, MIND CONTROL is one of the "working patents" of HAARP.  They don't issue patents until the claims to patents are VERIFIED..... Eastland later sold the patent rights to the Dept. of Defense, which TRIED to get the patents SEALED, but the U S Patent Office said no way, Jose..... yes, mind control not only exists, but has been PATENTED!.....  just so you'd know....

• For anyone doubting this article, just look up the 7 original patents issued to Eastland regarding the HAARP Technology.  Yes, MIND CONTROL is one of the "working patents" of HAARP.  They don't issue patents until the claims to patents are VERIFIED..... Eastland later sold the patent rights to the Dept. of Defense, which TRIED to get the patents SEALED, but the U S Patent Office said no way, Jose..... yes, mind control not only exists, but has been PATENTED!.....  just so you'd know....

• Exempt cool!

Byron wilkins said:

I have been thinking for some time that this technology is being used and that is why you see all the trump haters who can't even tell you why they hate him. A friend of mine in CA thinks since we have a higher mental awakening going on that we may be exempt from the frequency signals being sent out.

• I have been thinking for some time that this technology is being used and that is why you see all the trump haters who can't even tell you why they hate him. A friend of mine in CA thinks since we have a higher mental awakening going on that we may be exempt from the frequency signals being sent out.

This reply was deleted.