Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Montague Keen - January 5, 2014

You are being flooded by information from all quarters. Be aware and alert, because hidden amongst the revelations, there is much misinformation. It is deliberately placed in order to classify all the information as bogus. The Cabal has followed this practice throughout its existence. They do not change their formula; it has worked in the past, so they believe it will continue to work for them. You are sufficiently awake now to be able to decipher for yourselves what is truth and what has been planted, though it will always have a modicum of truth in it, to draw you in.

More at:

http://galacticchannelings.com/english/montague05-01-14.html

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

This is so true here although do not know the source nor read the full article.  But I would like to add a note on the subject!  There is a lot of chat and opinions of so called experts on the subject of prophecies and revelations, the misrepresentations of the presenters that are supposedly channeled like Ashtar or ascended masters.  Even on the subject of discrediting Sanada and the beloved Jesus by saying history given is all bogus and a lie.    This all falls in the line with propaganda of lies!  If you want proof of the interpretation of the Bible and what the forefathers were talking about I would suggest listening to Walid Shoebat

http://shoebat.com/links-and-resources/articles-and-press-releases/

NOW, my telepathy coming in,

some would say to stay positive and think positive do not read such evil things, kind of like the do not see evil, hear evil or speak evil mentality.  But even Yeshua says be ye ALWAYS prepared .

1 Corinthians 16:13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

Proverbs 6:6-8 ESV /Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest.

So with all of these Channels and prophecies do use discernment yes.

We must always have hope in our hearts and reach out for compassion to others and yes LOVE is a powerful and most misunderstood thing!

As you meditate upon all of this and more be in peace and honor yourselves.

Love AA Uriel 

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service