Keith H replied Aug 21, 2020 to S.3571 - Banking for All Act

3 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"The left never stops, the people’s interests at heart..."

Keith H replied Aug 21, 2020 to Democrats’ kick-off legislation H.R. 1

4 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Wm

"Not a thing... "

Keith H replied Aug 21, 2020 to 750 million genetically engineered mosquitoes approved for release in Florida Keys

2 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"The USPS has been grossly mismanaged for decades; can’t fix something by giving them…"

Keith H replied Aug 17, 2020 to Pelosi calls House back into session over Post Office Controversy......

5 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"I see the food shortage coming.  3 Gorges dam is ready to burst. How many people are…"

Keith H replied Aug 17, 2020 to Reporter Millie Weaver ARRESTED! Deep state moving against perceived enemies?

6 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"I see the food shortage coming.  3 Gorges dam is ready to burst. How many people are…"

Keith H replied Aug 16, 2020 to Reporter Millie Weaver ARRESTED! Deep state moving against perceived enemies?

6 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"I’m under the impression that the Dems are doing a calculated destruction.  Who the…"

Keith H replied Aug 15, 2020 to Kamala boasted of "working hard" for sex changes for California INMATES!

5 Aug 15, 2020
Reply by Byron wilkins

"I didn’t know Millie was connected to AJ.  She sure looks different without makeup;…"

Keith H replied Aug 15, 2020 to Reporter Millie Weaver ARRESTED! Deep state moving against perceived enemies?

6 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"Didn’t know she was in that deep. "

Keith H replied Aug 15, 2020 to Appeals Court Decision Blocks Hillary Clinton Testimony

1 Aug 15, 2020
Reply by Keith H

"If one can trust these numbers from CDC..."

Keith H replied Aug 13, 2020 to COVID Fallout: New CDC Report Shows Stunning 25.5% of Americans age 18 to 24 Seriously Considered Suicide In Past 30 Days

2 Aug 13, 2020
Reply by Byron wilkins

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See https://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2023   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service