Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Walk&Reflect's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"It really threw me when I realized these swarms would be a thing we would all have t…"

Walk&Reflect replied Oct 18 to Imagine having a group of these chasing you - walking and flying robots

2 Oct 18
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"Looks like Joke Biden is taking care of his people."

Walk&Reflect replied Feb 25 to China Joe cancels Trump's Operation TALON, that targeted Illegal SEX OFFENDERS living in the USA illegally.....

3 Feb 25
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"Well I think Jim is right, if it's going to happen it will have to be this weekend.…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 30 to Watch 30 minute video of Congress Members being arrested at 1:30Am in the morning!

15 Jan 31
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Didn't see anyone getting arrested, are you sure it's not just busses taking nationa…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 30 to Watch 30 minute video of Congress Members being arrested at 1:30Am in the morning!

15 Jan 31
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Very interesting, the bus video really caught my attention.  Maybe there were firewo…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 29 to JUDY BYINGTON:.... U.S. MILITARY AT THE WHITE HOUSE ARRESTING CONGRESS

4 Jan 29
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"It is very hard to tell from that footage what if anything is going on, and then the…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 26 to WH RAIDED? Then Fireworks?

7 Jan 26
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"Now we know which way Schumer rolls."

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 24 to Impeachment trial to kick off next week, top senator Schumer announces, saying Trump incited ERECTION against US in viral gaffe

1 Jan 24
Reply by Walk&Reflect

"Gowithin here's my 2 cents on that article: Of course the corporate globalist news t…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 23 to Restored REPUBLIC via a GCR ! Emergency Broadcast System to make announcement by Sunday the 24th.....

19 Jan 23
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I want to believe Charlie Ward I really do . . . .but his prophetic track record is…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 23 to Restored REPUBLIC via a GCR ! Emergency Broadcast System to make announcement by Sunday the 24th.....

19 Jan 23
Reply by Cheryl Nelson

"I have heard several narratives in which it is described that two parallel governmen…"

Walk&Reflect replied Jan 21 to PLEASE, PLEASE listen to GeoPolitical X22 Report at above link BEFORE YOU THINK TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US!!!!!!! Biden took COMMERCIAL airline to DC!!!!!

1 Jan 21
Reply by Walk&Reflect

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See https://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2021   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service