Are things heating up against sleepy/gropin Joe?

FBI Raids Home Of ‘Netflix Star and Biden Surrogate’ For Allegedly Soliciting Sex From Minors, Report Says

by Martin Walsh

Things continue to go from bad to worse for Democratic nominee Joe Biden just two months before the presidential election.

The Daily Wire reported:

The FBI reportedly raided the home of Jerry Harris, a Netflix star who appeared in a video with Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden where he encouraged young blacks to vote, for allegedly soliciting sex from minors.

continue:

Are things heating up against sleepy/gropin Joe?

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Joe tells the truth illuminati style, by acting like an imbecile.

biden-flips-the-ticket-refers-to-harris-biden-administration-in-cam...

• Amen to that!

Dee Fatouros said:

I've heard about the slip ups. Biden will be removed & Constitutionally, Harris will assume the mantle, provided she is allowd to by the powers that be behind the curtain. Hillary is vicious and a traitor, Pelosi has gone daft. Let us all pray that Trump is re-elected and that  the election not stolen!

• I've heard about the slip ups. Biden will be removed & Constitutionally, Harris will assume the mantle, provided she is allowd to by the powers that be behind the curtain. Hillary is vicious and a traitor, Pelosi has gone daft. Let us all pray that Trump is re-elected and that  the election not stolen!

• Their plan is for Harris to become Prez.  They each have slipped up about a "Harris" administration.  Once Biden is removed for mental incompetenance, who will the new prez be?  HRC?  NP?  Want to see this country burn if either of those witches are put into high office, by sleight of hand, certainly not by being duly elected.

Dee Fatouros said:

The Dems cannot possibly think this sack of sleaze and corruption can win, I wonder what their plan B is....

• The Dems cannot possibly think this sack of sleaze and corruption can win, I wonder what their plan B is....

This reply was deleted.