The death toll from week-long floods battering Australia's east coast has risen to 20, after the bodies of a man and a woman were discovered in floodwaters in Sydney.

Police said the pair were believed to be a missing mother and son whose car was abandoned in a storm water canal.

Tens of thousands of Sydney residents have been told to evacuate their homes as severe storms and flash flooding inundated swathes of Australia's largest city.

The national weather bureau warned of "a tough 48 hours ahead" for Sydney, with 60,000 people subject to evacuation orders and warnings, and the city's Manly Dam beginning to spill.

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0308/1285035-australia-death-toll/

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She did not say these earth like planets have intelligent life forms on them. The function of this universe is to create the Second and Last God, there is no other reason.

The Book of Revelation Chapter 3 verse 14 "the Principle of God's creation"

I am Him and I have given many verses from the religious books of God to prove my identity as well as My image on the moon.

Lionsroar said:

As to other life out there, Our Lady has made one small comment about this in a message from June 1st 2008.  It is this:

"Children, God did not create only the Earth.  God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets.  God is the Creator!  There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding."

So, if God made other planets like earth, far beyond our understanding, then the life there maybe as God intended.  (I am not referring to Nibiru or the Annunaki).

• As to other life out there, Our Lady has made one small comment about this in a message from June 1st 2008.  It is this:

"Children, God did not create only the Earth.  God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets.  God is the Creator!  There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding."

So, if God made other planets like earth, far beyond our understanding, then the life there maybe as God intended.  (I am not referring to Nibiru or the Annunaki).

• The Seer Enoch, from Colombia, has stated that the Annunaki are demons from Hell. The Seers have also said that there are no intelligent life forms(not evil) on other planets.

http://www.jesusmariasite.org/st-michael-those-you-call-aliens-are-...

"Brethren, your world is already invaded by beings from the underworld, fallen angels that you call extraterrestrials."

"All these beings are demons and there are already among you the beings of the underworld called reptilians and Anunakis(Annunaki)."

"The reptilians are part of the infernal militia and the Anunnaki are infernal beings who have contributed the technology and the science so that the great powers carry out their arms plan of destruction and death."

"All the technology that you see today in the machines of war of the great powers, comes from part of these infernal beings that humanity calls extraterrestrials."

Jim Haas said:

I've been studying the approach of our sister sun Nemesis, and her largest outer planet Nibiru for over 20 years.  The planet Nibiru IS INHABITED by a race of giants, known as the Annunaki.  They're about 8=9 feet tall on average. They have 6 fingers and six toes on their hands and feet, and 2 rows of teeth.  In Genesis it speaks of the "Annun".  This is just an abbreviation for Annunaki.  They return to earth everytime Nibiru passes in close proximity to earth.  They will want our gold, which they use to keep their atmosphere repaired, and are fond of our earth women.  You can read between the lines on that one.  Yes, we live in interesting times....

Lionsroar said:

The circumstances around "Nibiru" are under God's control.  Their are different scenarios regarding this and they all depend on man's actions.

Martin Oliver Cloonan said:

Jim I asked God if Nibiru was real and He said yes.

Jim Haas said:

Martin, I believe that we may be a bit further along than that.  The reason I believe that is because of the approach of our sister Sun and its planets and moons.  The chemtrails are trying their best to hide this, but its getting too close to keep everything hidden all the time.  Earliest fly by prediction is September, and I believe everyone will be able to see with their own two eyes what is about to befall them bu then.....if it doesn't arrive by this Fall, then my money goes on Spring of 2023.  Most likely to occur on one of the Jewish Days of Feasts....IMHO, of course.....

Jim we are around the middle, next to come after the Great Warning, which will happen soon, is the Great Chastisement or time of Justice or The Great Tribulation. World War III will happen during this time.

Jim Haas said:

Martin, where do YOU think we are at, in the seven years of tribulations?  Start of, middle of, or near the very end of them?

Yes because abortion and same-sex marriage is legal in Australia. Also they failed to recognize me as the second Messiah, the Last God, as did the rest of the world. It is the tribulations and not climate change. All countries are suffering........

Jim Haas said:

Those poor Aussies are catching hell right now, aren't they?

• I've been studying the approach of our sister sun Nemesis, and her largest outer planet Nibiru for over 20 years.  The planet Nibiru IS INHABITED by a race of giants, known as the Annunaki.  They're about 8=9 feet tall on average. They have 6 fingers and six toes on their hands and feet, and 2 rows of teeth.  In Genesis it speaks of the "Annun".  This is just an abbreviation for Annunaki.  They return to earth everytime Nibiru passes in close proximity to earth.  They will want our gold, which they use to keep their atmosphere repaired, and are fond of our earth women.  You can read between the lines on that one.  Yes, we live in interesting times....

Lionsroar said:

The circumstances around "Nibiru" are under God's control.  Their are different scenarios regarding this and they all depend on man's actions.

Jim Haas said:

Martin, I believe that we may be a bit further along than that.  The reason I believe that is because of the approach of our sister Sun and its planets and moons.  The chemtrails are trying their best to hide this, but its getting too close to keep everything hidden all the time.  Earliest fly by prediction is September, and I believe everyone will be able to see with their own two eyes what is about to befall them bu then.....if it doesn't arrive by this Fall, then my money goes on Spring of 2023.  Most likely to occur on one of the Jewish Days of Feasts....IMHO, of course.....

Jim we are around the middle, next to come after the Great Warning, which will happen soon, is the Great Chastisement or time of Justice or The Great Tribulation. World War III will happen during this time.

Jim Haas said:

Martin, where do YOU think we are at, in the seven years of tribulations?  Start of, middle of, or near the very end of them?

Yes because abortion and same-sex marriage is legal in Australia. Also they failed to recognize me as the second Messiah, the Last God, as did the rest of the world. It is the tribulations and not climate change. All countries are suffering........

Jim Haas said:

• The circumstances around "Nibiru" are under God's control.  Their are different scenarios regarding this and they all depend on man's actions.

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

• Jim I asked God if Nibiru was real and He said yes.

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

• Jim the sequence of events is more important than the time. God does not want mankind to know the exact time. He wants mankind to focus on getting ready.

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

• Martin, I believe that we may be a bit further along than that.  The reason I believe that is because of the approach of our sister Sun and its planets and moons.  The chemtrails are trying their best to hide this, but its getting too close to keep everything hidden all the time.  Earliest fly by prediction is September, and I believe everyone will be able to see with their own two eyes what is about to befall them bu then.....if it doesn't arrive by this Fall, then my money goes on Spring of 2023.  Most likely to occur on one of the Jewish Days of Feasts....IMHO, of course.....

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

• Jim we are around the middle, next to come after the Great Warning, which will happen soon, is the Great Chastisement or Time of Justice or The Great Tribulation. World War III will happen during this time.

Jim Haas said:

Jim Haas said:

• Martin, where do YOU think we are at, in the seven years of tribulations?  Start of, middle of, or near the very end of them?

Jim Haas said:

This reply was deleted.